STEAM_0:0:183811171

What did the player do:

30 Warn Threshold

Evidence (REQUIRED):

https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561198327888070

What do you believe should happen to the player:

1 Month Ban

Any extra information: N/A

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

+Support

Dude hit the requirements and is a notorious minge, if he truly wants to stay on the server he'll learn the MOTD one month later and try to avoid getting permaed

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

1 hour ago, Jimbles Nontrombo said:

+Support

Dude hit the requirements and is a notorious minge, if he truly wants to stay on the server he'll learn the MOTD one month later and try to avoid getting permaed

^^ I instantly recognized the name, I have had nothing but mingey experiences with this player and hope a ban will show him to follow the MOTD.

FYI, a second report has been opened against this player I just noticed, to any SMT's or admins who want to investigate please also refer to the replies found here: 

ROSELAND FAMILY

LOW COMMAND

+Support

33 warns and counting, managed to score a 1-hour AWarn auto-ban for getting 5 rapid warnings too. Needs the 30 warn ban as a hard wake-up call.

Deputy Commissioner of Police

Former SCO19 Chief Constable | Reserve HRT Commander | Reserve FBI Assistant Director

13 minutes ago, BruceyBoyo said:

+Support

33 warns and counting, managed to score a 1-hour AWarn auto-ban for getting 5 rapid warnings too. Needs the 30 warn ban as a hard wake-up call.

I warned him again twice within 5 minutes of posting this I believe or within 10 at the most

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss