Soup's Nu-7 Application

Soup484

In Game Name: Soup
Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:000000001): STEAM_0:0:52493821
Discord Name (Bread#0001): Soup#0393
When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately): In general, I have been playing SCP RP servers on and off, both seriously and non-seriously since 2017 or so. I only joined and started playing Gaminglight a few days ago however.

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (125 word minimum):  I want to join Nu-7 because it seems to me to be sort of the backbone of the facility. Without Nu-7, SCPs would breach constantly and never be recontained, D-Class outside of LCZ would roam free, it'd be a nightmare. I want to be a part of that and help both the server and the foundation by getting myself in what I believe to be one of the best and most worthwhile branches. Security and research are all important as well, but the playstyles they present just aren’t for me. I prefer lots of action and combat rather than the more passive playstyle Security presents. I also want to get to know some of the people inside of Nu-7. Lots of them seem really cool and even when they mow me down while I’m trying to escape I never really get mad at them since I know they’re just doing their jobs and doing it well. I don’t think I've seen someone in Nu-7 who is actually toxic or rude, they all seem to be level headed and chill people. I know I’m still new to the server and many people probably don’t know me, but I hope to change that by joining Nu-7 and advancing in the ranks.

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers. (If you haven't been in any branches, exclude this from your application.): Security OFC and CI PVT

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time: Yes

+support

-seems like a chill dude

-well written app

-can confirm he did not get mad at me when I gunned him down

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

ACCEPTED!
Please contact an FTO for your training.

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

• Chief_ locked this topic