FailRP Report- Denied

Snuts

Your in game name: Snuts

The player's in game name: Russia

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:17651348

What did the player do: Shot me while i had a hostage in my car

Evidence (required): I have no idea why but the clip was processed weird and some of the gunfire is distorted and weird, turn your volume down, you have been warned. https://medal.tv/clips/57069770/d1337c4pngC5

What do you believe should happen to the player: whatever is deemed necessary. i feel like awareness of the report is enough so that it doesnt happen again.

Any extra information: N/A

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

+Support

-Homie watched the hostage get into the car and proceeds to shoot it.

-Also as a staff member you should know not to shoot people with hostages unless they shot first.

raygol/rahgul

SWAT Lieutenant (Head FTO and Senior Sharpshooter)

EMS Lieutenant

Dispatch Deputy Head Dispatcher

+support

Dude could have injured the hostage and definitely put the situation into a more dangerous situation than it was already. He should have been focused on getting a BOLO out by collecting the make and model of the car, and RP wise using "plates" to trace back who owns the vehicle. Straight up shooting a vehicle with a hostage put into it is by far the worst move the person your reporting could have made.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

17 minutes ago, UncreativeDaniel said:

+Support

I DIDNT LISTEN TO YOUR WARNING AND MY EARS ARE OWWIE ;W;

i knew someone would do this lmfao

• Sad 1

+Support
There was no roleplay there all you did was shoot him and tell him to get out of the car

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

1 hour ago, Waifu Mewy said:

-support i really think this should go under a department report also why didn't you report this in game just wondering..

its ARDM, also i didnt report it in game because it involves a member of staff and could be better handled on forums. also my clip hadnt uploaded until later, maybe an hour after this happened.

+ Support

1) He's a staff member,  it is his duty to know the rules and practice those rules in order to set an example for other players to follow.

2) It's a blatant rule violation.

3) I agree with your choice of creating a forums report as he is staff and a forums post would not only ensure a proper punishment but also work as an example to others of what not to do.

ROSELAND FAMILY

LOW COMMAND

+ Support

-Clear Evidence of ARDM 

-A staff member should know better

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

8 hours ago, ragle said:

+Support

-Also as a staff member you should know not to shoot people with hostages unless they shot first.

He should know better

Imperial RP GM Admin

31st Commander

1 hour ago, benyji said:

+ Support

1) He's a staff member,  it is his duty to know the rules and practice those rules in order to set an example for other players to follow.

2) It's a blatant rule violation.

3) I agree with your choice of creating a forums report as he is staff and a forums post would not only ensure a proper punishment but also work as an example to others of what not to do.

Police RP Moderator | GG4 Family Owner | 500$ Donator Gang  | PD Supervisor | FBI PA |

SWAT SPC

18 hours ago, ragle said:

+Support

I agree with ragle. As staff you should be very clear with SOPs and MOTD rules. It is your responsibility to uphold the standard on what the regular user should do. Don't set a bad example for others on server.

• Like 1

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

• Head Admin
21 hours ago, Waifu Mewy said:

-support i really think this should go under a department report also why didn't you report this in game just wondering..

This is more of a department issue, if a tac member did this people wouldn't mind it 

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪