2 members have voted

1. 1. Should Tony be Support

• Yes
    • no

In-Game Name: Tonyy

Steam Name: [GL] Tonyy

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:554203848

What is your staff rank in Gaminglight? Senior-Mod

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Every time I'm on the server (At least 6-7 hours a day)

How often do you use discord? 24/7

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)? I would like to join the Support team because I love helping people. I am kind, Patient, Mature, and knowledgeable. With over 7 thousand hours on Garry's Mod I can confidently help with any game problems and TeamSpeak problems as a lot of those hours are also in TeamSpeak. I have great leadership and problem solving and dealing with people. I am PD command on PoliceRP and a Senior-Mod as you can see so those positions also helps me be a amazing support. Also On a previous server 2 years ago I was a support advisor (3rd in charge) So I have experienced and gone through support before so Id say I'm pretty experienced. I am very active and Spend a lot of time in TeamSpeak and I always have a tab of the discord and forums open on my other monitor. Now closing this part of my application off, I feel I would be a great addition to support team. 

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? I can bring an active and very kind member that will help as many people as I can and wont let them down. I also feel I can help them with most if not all of the issues/problems. 

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels? First I would say hello and introduce myself. Secondly I would ask what kind of problem they are facing. Then I would help them with that problem. When there problem/issue is fixed I will say have a nice day/night. 

exSCU High Command |exSPRT SSGT| exSTATE LT |exPD MAJ| exFBI SSA|ex UMC Level 1 | Current PD SGT MAJ| USMS| FBI  | HRT| State Police|