ShinSpin's MMF Application

Shin

1. What’s your In-Game Name?

ShinSpin

2. What’s your SteamID (e.g. STEAM_0:1:55975235)?

STEAM_0:1:511647189

3. What is your Rank?
Maintenance Expert

4. What’s your time on the Server?
4 Weeks

5. Total strikes you’ve ever received?

6. How many warnings do you have on GL?

1 [ RDM | LTAP ]

7. Who gave you permission to apply?
AMM Spring

8. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you?

9. Why do you believe you are fit for Mobile Mop Force (75+ words)? 68

After being in Maintenance for so long, I have finally decided to go through a sub-branch of the Maintenance/Utility branch. I've always been killed by D-Classes due to my low HP and low armor as well as being shot by CI most of the time. I've seem my fellow JMs be killed mindlessly by CI and Class-Ds and I want to protect them with my life. As a Maintenance Expert, I should really be in the MMF to be more active on the branch as well.

10. What is the main purpose of MMF?
To protect maintenance personnel just like Helper Bots. And to also fix broken doors, gates, and containment cells. They can also go through HCZ and EZ (only if necessary) to patrol for minor or major malfunctions in the facility. They also handle Bio-Hazardous objects within the facility with [REDACTED] products. Their purpose is to not handle D-Block whatsoever or seek out D-Classes and replace gensec/mtf.

11. What would be your preferred pseudonym (name) if you are accepted (must be a name of a cleaning product/brand)?
Quicker Picker Upper or Bounty Hunter

Edited by Shin
Clarifying my name if I get accepted

david-goggins-lifting.gif

+support 

Funny man

• Like 1

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

• 2 weeks later...