Should I become Support Team?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become Support Team?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Nova

Steam Name: [GL] Nova

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:554693485

What is your staff rank in Gaminglight? Moderator in SCPRP.

How often are you on TeamSpeak? 9/10.

How often do you use discord? 10/10

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)?  The reason I would like to join the Support Team is because I enjoy helping people in-game, on teamspeak, and discord. I've been on this server for around 2-4 months, taking a small break,  but I have seen a lot of people requesting support, but nobody gets to them, so I would like to help anyone in need of assistance. I enjoy making Gaminglight a better place, no matter what. I am a great problem solver in-game, and in real life. I am a night person, due to my timezone being GMT+2, and I believe thats a great benefit. I also want to go more in-depth within the staff community, and I believe joining support will help me achieve that. From my experience with other support team members, I have learned how to solve situations, and I want to pay-back to the community, and support team members for all their great actions, and to do that I would require to become a Support Team member. On multiple occasions people may be confused, and thats where I can step in. There are also moments where things are abstract to the community, especially new-comers, so greeting them into the community would be great.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? There are multiple ways I can benefit the support team, one of them being my activity. I am mainly on all day, and that benefits the team in a way of showing I can always be on to take support tickets. Next reason is because I always try to act professional, which makes the support staff team look great. Next one is because I know how to answer questions, no matter what it is, I always manage to find a answer. 

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels? Well first off, I would say hello, my name is Nova. I hope you are having a great day/night so far,  what is the issue today? Varying  off the issue, I will provide a fix, or an answer. 

Edited by Casanova

The picture explains what I am. [DATA EXPU-]
space star GIF

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/1/2021 at 8:30 AM, RyzenC4 said:

+Support

-Great App, And Very Detailed.

-Is A Moderator.

-Acts Professional.

-Knows How To Act/Behave.

Best of Luck to You!

exSCU High Command |exSPRT SSGT| exSTATE LT |exPD MAJ| exFBI SSA|ex UMC Level 1 | Current PD SGT MAJ| USMS| FBI  | HRT| State Police|