Mikey's Support Application

mikey!

In-Game Name: Grand Moff Tarkin / Mikey

Steam Name: [GL] mikey

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:103984449

What is your staff rank in Gaminglight? I am a Senior Admin & Forum Diplomat.

How often are you on TeamSpeak? I am usually in Teamspeak for about 4-5 hours a day, I

How often do you use discord? I am in discord a majority of the day, I am always checking discord on my phone or at my computer.

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)? I've always wanted to be Support, I love helping people & being support is just that. I want to be support so I can "support" and help the community as much as possible. Being a support member would allow me to take tickets & help new members join the teamspeak. I would also be able to assist members having issues with Gaminglight as a whole and re-direct them to the solution. I've always tried to help people as much as possible when I can, either in TS or in-game. I just want to help people in the community who are having issues. I've gone over all the Support resources and know what to do in a ticket. I am also a Forum Diplomat so I do partially know what to do when dealing with support situations or in Gaminglight as a whole. Overall I feel like joining support would be a really good learning experience and a really good way to help out new Gaminglight members with issues they are having.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? By taking tickets on time and being in the Teamspeak as much as possible to assist members would be my main way of affecting the support team. I also be checking support channels to see if anyone needs help. Overall I am a good guy and would be approachable to any new players in the community.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels?

"Hey! My name is Mikey, what do you need help with today?"

I would find out what they need help with and do my best to assist them. If they need someone higher I would direct them to the correct person following Chain of Command. 

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

+Support
Good Application
Respectful
Trusted & Known within the community

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

On 7/4/2021 at 1:20 PM, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support
Good Application
Respectful

Crow

Former: Havoc Vice Commander | Eighth Brother | Purge HVYTO COL | ST SCTL CPT | IC SSE SGT | SubLT
200.gif

On 7/4/2021 at 3:20 PM, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support
Good Application
Respectful

This man would make the Best Support Member

Chico /  Former Head Gamemaster |
Former ImperialRP Head of Staff