Kelvin The Cow Ban Appeal- Denied

Kelvin The Cow

Steam Name: Kelvin The Cow

Ingame Name: Draco Shiesty

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:42842242

Ban Length: 1 Wk

Admin that Banned you: Console

Reason for Ban: Racism

Dispute: I said the N word with an a but I didn't mean any harm. Was having a conversation and my friend couldn't hear me. I'm black and its normally in my vocabulary but will not use on server in racist ways. Honestly a mistake but I understand why it happened.

Edited by Kelvin The Cow
more details

-support

Chat filter is there for a reason, that word and any variation associated with it isn't welcome in this community regardless of racial background, really isn't that hard to not say that word

• Thanks 1

That bald Aussie Guy

Just now, Phil said:

-support

Chat filter is there for a reason, that word and any variation associated with it isn't welcome in this community regardless of racial background, really isn't that hard to not say that word

Ok, I understand. You gotta be from my racial background to understand where I'm coming from but its alright. Stuff slip like butter, I really dont mind though cause I hear the slang everyday in non offense term

Thank you for having a chat-filter for my people as well 👍👍👍

-Message From Forums Diplomat-
Keep Post To + or - Support If Further Arguing Continues The Post Will Be Locked!
Also Lets Not Mass Thumbs Down Someone For -Supporting Your Ban Appeal As Its Breaking Forums Rules!

Edited by ICE

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD