General Suggestion - Switch the D-Block elevator with stairs - Denied

Ivory Partnaite

Switch the elevator with stairs.

How would this change better the server? - 

1. This would help fat fucks lose weight.

2. This would stop annoying ass Goomba Stomping.

3. Give GenSec more time to do shit.

4. D-Class would rather spend time planning an escape then make a Japanese subway of a staircase.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - 

1. Piss babies would get angry walking eight flights of stairs each death.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - 

D-Class victimized of getting their necked stomped on and broken.

GenSec that are being flooded with D-Class.

• Dislike 6

-Support

-"1. This would help fat fucks lose weight." is not a reason

-"2. This would stop annoying ass Goomba Stomping." is annoying but good thing there is something called "a sit"

-"3. Give GenSec more time to do shit." D-Class struggle enough. I would say that this would just be unfair.

-"1. Piss babies would get angry walking eight flights of stairs each death." Main reason of why. This is just fucking stupid.

-"Who would this change mostly benefit? - 

GenSec that are being flooded with D-Class." D-Class victimizing problem is very little compared to how you are buffing gensec

• Like 3
  • Dislike 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

8 hours ago, Pills said:

-Support

-"1. This would help fat fucks lose weight." is not a reason

-"2. This would stop annoying ass Goomba Stomping." is annoying but good thing there is something called "a sit"

-"3. Give GenSec more time to do shit." D-Class struggle enough. I would say that this would just be unfair.

-"1. Piss babies would get angry walking eight flights of stairs each death." Main reason of why. This is just fucking stupid.

-"Who would this change mostly benefit? - 

as main D-class I support this

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

See, even on the basis of exercise that would be an issue with stairs, as they would have to be HUGE to fit the swarms of d class, and if they were slender, people would start a new problem of bodyblocking and being unable to do simple shit. -support. 

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar

-SUPPORT

As a D-Class main, the elevator is iconic to me. Though it does irritate me whenever it is broken and I have to call staff while gensec waiting their NLR can just enter D-Block without any sweat. The only suggestion I would add to D-Block is the fact our spawn is high to the point we receive fall damage. I want that changed.

Stairs would imo be the last of the last choices to choose to replace elevator.

Edited by Shin

david-goggins-lifting.gif

-Support

1: Like stated, "It would help fat fucks lose weight" is not a valid reason.

2: "Piss babies would get angry walking 8 flights of stairs every death." Exactly, why would I want to walk 8 flights of stairs?

3: Reasonings are not really valid.

4: What makes you think SMT+ would spend their time changing a elevator into stairs?

5: I don't think their piss-babies because they don't want to exercise in a virtual game.

6: GENSEC get time to do "shit" in bunks, while waiting NLR.

7: no

The picture explains what I am. [DATA EXPU-]
space star GIF

rather not have D-class with these gigantic thighs from walking all those stairs all the time to storm D-block

jokes aside, this is a terrible Idea

-Support

• Laughing 1

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket