ACM Apps - Smoll

Smoll

1. What is your Ingame Name:  Smoll

2. SteamID (steamid.xyz if you need to get it):    STEAM_0:0:530250729

3. Rank:   Medic 

4. Time on server:  1.3k Hours

5. Total strikes ever received:   2

6. How many warns do you have on GL:   Ok listen I have alot of warn but they all are old ago like all 6 months ago tbh
but i got 11 

7. Who gave you permission to apply:  Poke and Zarl

8. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you?:  9-10

9. Why do you think you’re fit for ACM (60+ words):   Alright so in every game what I like to be is a kinda medic class and I also like to PVP so I feel like this class really does fit for me bc Im good at pvp first of all and Im also good as being a medic itself. The ACM looks pretty good tbh and I always wanted to try it and I also want to be very active on medic but tbh that's the only class that I really want to play bc it needed great skills like goot at combat which I am very good and also have the mind of a medic which im also good at (; So yeah I feel like this class fit me bc of my skills 

10: (Bonus question, this is in no way required, but it gets you some brownie points) CI is currently raiding. You see an MTF E-11 CPL at 27% health running away from a fight. Just as you start to examine his condition, an MTF A1 Captain comes up to you and asks you to help them fend off the CI. What do you do?                 

• 3 weeks later...

2 things, One, I do not count as command permission, so you need another command's perms. Your combat experience is well above what is needed, however your inactivity is a drag. If you can get active in a week then it will be accepted.

Wait you got purged by the roll call, never mind then.

Retired: Nu7 SM Zarl/Head Of Medical Staff Zack/Medic Man Larry/HTF Head

;-;