User

What is your time played on the SCPRP server?:
2 weeks

What is your RP Rank (MTF,SEC,CI, Etc)?:
CI SVA PVT,  SEC OFC, UTILITY JM.

What is your timezone?:
AEST

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10):

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it):
Nope.

How Active are you? (1/10):

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers.Put the date/reason/server, then explain each one.):|
1. SCP RP Goodman: It was an Accident, forgot to appeal and put it into place. 2. PoliceRP: Copbaiting, FRP and RDM, Was just minging around admin was serious and etc. 3. PoliceRP  RDM, dont remember much.

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?:
I want to be an event team member because I wish to be a active ET that'll host events for those in different time-zones! And try to be supportive of other trainees if I get the chance, and overall try to support the community and try to help other people when they're having troubles or help RnD if they need to use an SCP to their advantage or be a executor when FFA events are on!
And try to be happy when some people need it and try to get the other sections of the world to play more hopefully boosting our rank to #1! And getting to meet new people is fun too especially when you have people who can help you and give you ideas when you need it the most and even other Event team can support and give you a boost when you need it and this is why I want to join Event team.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better):
I could a Sarkic event if enough are on, I could become their 'god' and guide them through the facility getting people to sacrifice and kill.
And them even give them weapons for a little time before saying goodbye and dying.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?:
Yes, I have read it over multiple times.

What is your favorite SCP? Why?: I don't have a favorite SCP, they're all good!

Idiots with guns are the funniest people.
Please don't make fun of me for the "Oh no, its a traitor!"

Oh no, not you too!
image.png.d38d805ace291b187396cbcdd49ba26d.png

-Support
-Event idea seems just like a Sarkic Raid with a little bit of extra stuff And the event sounds like its only gonna be fun for Sarkic's

With Best Regards ET Sbkdoll

Current: [Event Team Member] [Research LR] [Nu7 PVT] [Small minge]
Former: [E11 2019 MSGT, 2021 PFC] [Nu7 RCT] [Security CPL] [Medical EXFM] [Maintenance Journeyman] [Moderator]

18 hours ago, sbk_doll said:

-Support
-Event idea seems just like a Sarkic Raid with a little bit of extra stuff And the event sounds like its only gonna be fun for Sarkic's

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

-Support

- The app is lackluster overall

- only 5/10 SCP knowledge? that isnt too amazing m8

- your reasoning for joining doesnt make that much sense, you want to be an active ET yet rate overall activity as a 6/10?

- event idea is literally just a GOI like raid, nothing too amazing there

you just need more time on the server I think, get known by the community

also this doesnt effect my thoughts on the app, but I suggest reading some more SCPs cause oh lord, there are some bad ones

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

3 hours ago, OWNED said:

-Support

- your reasoning for joining doesnt make that much sense, you want to be an active ET yet rate overall activity as a 6/10?

also this doesnt effect my thoughts on the app, but I suggest reading some more SCPs cause oh lord, there are some bad ones

agreed

With Best Regards

Current MTF E11 2LT Banner , Former CI Delta-Command  

17 hours ago, OWNED said:

-Support