Tonyy -MAJ Application

Tonyy

Should Tonyy be Promoted To Major?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should Tonyy be Promoted To Major?

• Yes
    • no

Rank You are Applying For: Major

In-Game Name: Tonyy

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:146541425

Current Rank: Captain 

How long have you been in your current rank?: 42 days 

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: 3

Permission: Solomon 

Why should you be promoted (200 words Minimum): I should be promoted to the rank of Major because of how dedicated I am and my activity. Furthermore my experience, maturity, and the ability to remain calm during situations. In the 42 days as captain I've learned a lot, I feel I've used and soaked up all of the knowledge and roles Captain has faced. I've learned from my few mistakes and have bettered myself, And for those few reasons and so many more I feel I'm an amazing Captain. Also over the course of the 42 days I have hosted 8 PD meetings. I improve my meeting skills every meeting and I am at the point where I have almost mastered the skill if I have not already. Another reason I should be promoted to Major is my experience in Low Command. I can show the newer command members the ropes and answer their questions diligently with knowledge and great communication. Since I host a lot of PD meetings, getting Major would also make it less of a hassle for other command members since now I would be able to announce my own meetings. One of my greatest attributes is helping and guiding PD members. Whether that be other Command, Enlisted, Or Supervisors. I have seen everything and I am confident I can help with whatever problem they are facing or any questions they have. This may not be important to some but I am a very kind and understanding person. Whenever I am dealing with something no matter what it is I am never mean or rude to anyone no matter who it is. I feel that is a huge thing as you don't know what people are going through. Also my experience in other departments as Command helps as well. I am a COL in SCU and a LT in State Police. I feel I have some of the most command experience on the server. I've also been command on a few different server in the past with my 7k hours on Garry's Mod. Now getting to my last few points, I'm very proud and of how far I've gotten in PD and I'm very excited to see what the future holds for me. Just a few months ago I was a Cadet. Now I'm making my Major Application. 

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

exSCU High Command |exSPRT SSGT| exSTATE LT |exPD MAJ| exFBI SSA|ex UMC Level 1 | Current PD SGT MAJ| USMS| FBI  | HRT| State Police|

+Support
Works Hard On PD
Active
Friendly
Knows What He Is Doing
Mature
Professional

• Like 1

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

45 minutes ago, ICE said:

+Support
Works Hard On PD
Active
Friendly
Knows What He Is Doing
Mature
Professional

PD Low Command (MAJ) | State Command (LT) | SCU MSGT | Armed Diver CC | Rockford County Deputy CC$400 Donator 

UMC LVL 1 | FBI SA PoliceRP Moderator

• Drippy locked this topic