Lucy's/Katie's Resignation from Gaming Light

Guest BluJinx

Guest BluJinx

I'm not going to make this to long but my time with gaming light has come to an end I've been here for almost a year some of you may have known me as Katie from 501st some of you may have known me as Lucy from the Stormtrooper Corps. I've truly enjoyed my time here as well as the great friends that I have met along the way. I would make special mentions but there are too many great people I would have to list! Some of you I've grown close with I will still be in contact with but for now this is goodbye!

2 minutes ago, Guest BluJinx said:

I'm not going to make this to long but my time with gaming light has come to an end I've been here for almost a year some of you may have known me as Katie from 501st some of you may have known me as Lucy from the Stormtrooper Corps. I've truly enjoyed my time here as well as the great friends that I have met along the way. I would make special mentions but there are too many great people I would have to list! Some of you I've grown close with I will still be in contact with but for now this is goodbye!

Forgot to login into the forums before writing this but this is my resignation. 

Current: 501st SHVY 2LT Katie ARCT15, R ST CPT Lucy 2010

(First Shore Trooper Lead)

“Don't be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.”

tumblr_inline_o6nvufxGOc1t0ijhl_500.gif

Wow this is unexpected to say the least. The server will not be the same without you.

| EX Army HC for Imperial | EX DT SNR CMDR |  EX IC VCMDR SEV|
| EX Imperial Head Admin  | 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 |

Thanks for playing, Cya!

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

You have done so much for ST's and it definitely wouldn't be the same without you. You always were nice to everyone and treated people fairly. You've always had peoples feelings and their best interest in mind and would always be happy to lend a hand. I wish you the best of luck in whatever you decide to do, you will be missed.

Sorry to see you go Lucy. It was fun playing and climbing the ranks with you. Best of luck in whatevers next! 

ps, I'm not a furry.

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150

Damn, I won't have anyone to bully now ;(

But on the more serious note: You were one of the people I knew the longest on da server and it's really sad to see you go, best of luck out there and see ya!

Edited by JustMe.

R. MC EMS LTCOL

Ex. Medical Vice-Commander
"Cringe."

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo stay just a little longer ill give u a cookie if u stay 

EX Shock VCMDR  | EX Naval Captain  | EX SHGO Senior Honor Guard / Subway