Willys event team application- Denied

Willyy

In-Game Name: Willyy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:207859222

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Gold |  Trial Moderator

How many hours do you have on the server?: 2 and a half weeks

What is your general knowledge on the rules?: pretty good

How many warns do you have? (No more than 15): 5 warns

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+): I believe I should be apart of the Gaming Light event team because I could always be online to help and bring so much ideas for much more event to be created in the future. One of the main reasons I would like to join the event team is just to make all of the community members that participate in the events happy. Event team would mean a lot to me because I just want everyone to always have fun and Events just make everything better for everyone. I always thought that I can be very creative and come up with so much good events from the top of my head. I think event team would really give me a good chance to speak all my thoughts and spread my amazing ideas for the gaming light community to enjoy. I really think I can be a good help to all the other people in the event team.

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): basically my event would be based of the video game "Among Us"  how the event would start is we have all players gathered in the place where we will be hosting the event for example suburbs. We would PM the person that we are picking to be impostor/killer and the whole goal of the event would be for all the victims to find out who the impostor would be and vote him out. But if the imposter kills all of the victims the game is over and imposter wins.

I know I'm missing details I just have trouble typing and I can really detail/say much while typing. Sorry

If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? (Must be in EST timezone)

Monday - Friday: mostly anytime

Saturday and Sunday: anytime

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines? Yes, I did.

|PD SM |Secret Service UDO|Moderator | $145 Donator

-Support
Ive Had Bad Experiences With You
And From What I Have Seen You Are Really "Mingy"

Good Luck Though

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

3 hours ago, ICE said:

-Support

Good Luck Though

Sorry willyy but u also got recently warned

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

6 hours ago, ICE said:

-Support

Good Luck Though

i mean yeah i like you willy but i recently warned you for FailRP and i think you should have waited a bit before applying for Event  Team

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

17 hours ago, ICE said:

-Support

Good Luck Though

Agreed. Improve your reputation and reapply. 

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

• 2 weeks later...