Stepanyan Command Application

Dion The Goat

Name: Stepanyan
SteamID:STEAM__:0:0:127898408
Current Rank: Senior Researcher 

Time in Research (Estimate): Around 3 months. 

Why do you believe you should be in Research Command?(100 word requirement): Without trying to be egotistical, I would make a great command member due to the amount of effort I put into the Research Division. When creating test logs and coming up with ideas, I put 110% into it every time. You will rarely ever see a half-assed test log from me because I genuinely enjoy creating them, and it's something that I do for fun. On top of understanding how to create test logs and operate within research, I also have ambitions to better my branch. On numerous occasions, I have attempted to develop solutions to ongoing problems we may have in research. I don't want to say I have the answer to every situation the branch comes across, but I believe I would bring valuable ideas and contributions to our division. I also get along with almost every research member; I'd like to think my fellow members don't have a negative input of me, but I always want to see the best in people, which has gotten me a long way in developing relationships.

What can you bring to the table that others can't? (100 word requirement): My offerings aren't a great deal more significant than any other applicant or research member. They are just different. While another applicant may specialize in training, I may specialize in grading test logs, etc. Assuming the other applicants are dedicated and ambitious, that is. I love my branch, and I love the people within it as well. Doing everything I can to make it a playable and enjoyable experience is a huge priority for me. Whether it be hosting mass tests or assisting in new procedures, I will put my all into my job. Ambition is where other applicants may fall short; the goals that I set for myself are usually really high.

What would you do to better Research and increase activity? (100 word requirement):To increase activity, I would be more upfront and active with lower ranks in the division. I don't want people to see me as a ruthless man in power; I want them to see me as a friendly supervisor they can go to for assistance. I believe the relationship between command and fresh researchers is one of the most important aspects of activity. That being said, I would host innovative and intriguing mass tests, help Junior Researchers understand their job, and anything else that would strengthen the bond between myself and newer researchers. Instead of disciplining someone severely for a small infraction, I would help them to understand what they did wrong and how they can avoid it next time—of course, maintaining that critical balance of discipline so that my lenience is taken advantage of. 

Edited by Dion The Goat
  • Like 1

~ Former Research Assistant Supervisor Stepanyan

-[REDACTED]

MTF Alpha-1, codename "Red Right Hand"

Agent Pomegranate

MASSIVE SUPPORT +

+ Great app

+ Mature

+ Has shown dedication to research

+ Has shown that he wants to improve the branch

+ Would make a great member of command

+ Test logs are some of the best I've ever seen

Good luck Stepanyan.

22 minutes ago, recon said:

MASSIVE SUPPORT +

+ Great app

+ Mature

Good luck Stepanyan.

|retired dhor/meritorious service award recipient||former CI 1lt/sm and E4 C2||Rho 36 Shaman|
"For the day I die, imma touch the sky"

4 hours ago, recon said:

MASSIVE SUPPORT +

+ Great app

+ Mature

Good luck Stepanyan.

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

On 6/13/2021 at 8:51 PM, The Gaming Goat said:

+Support

Stepanyan is a model researcher

I have never had a bad experence with Stepanyan he has been calm and friendly every single time I have seen him

Fit for command

Posts some of the best test logs I have ever seen

Overall good luck!

Retried: CI LTCMDR CI R&D AIN, E11 CPT, and Research Assistant Manager.

On 6/13/2021 at 8:51 PM, The Gaming Goat said:

+Support

Stepanyan is a model researcher

I have never had a bad experence with Stepanyan he has been calm and friendly every single time I have seen him

Fit for command

Posts some of the best test logs I have ever seen

Overall good luck!

Former Research Manager| EXP medic |MTF E11 CPL FartDaddy37
AKA The guy who stole Rektifys rank
image.png.4a79aba1d074f4fe5053277bd4ea571d.png

+Major Support
Stepanyan is a great pick for RAS for all the reasons listed above, Not accepting stepanyan into command would be a critical loss in my opinion.

[SCP RP] Former Research Administrator | Research Field Agent | Chair Professor of RRA - Former RRH Analyst 'November 1' -- MTF Nu7 Second Lieutenant  Senior Event Team Member - Former Admin
1738.png.2860d6d83ce908d8cece340a33865cfb.png

• Star locked this topic