3. Current Rank in Security: SFC

4. Time on the server: 3 weeks

5. Current level: 62

6. On a scale from 1 - 10, how active are you?: 8

7. Do you have any active strikes on the roster?: No

8. Which command members gave you permission to apply?: Nightsoil & Sprink

9. Have you read the Juggernaut section of the SOP?: Yes

10. Do you understand that if you abuse this job it WILL be taken away?: Yes

10. Why do you think you deserve access to the  Security Juggernaut Job? (125+ WORDS): Through my time and experience in this server I have learned a lot about crowd control and restraint, and I find that the security Juggernaut is a great class to play while exercising those lessons. I know that this job is about gunning down waves of D-class but it also is about protecting your fellow security officers, and with me behind the trigger, the Gensec in D-block will always know I've got their backs. With that being said I am fully prepared to fight to the last man to keep control of D-block. I can guarantee that not if, but when the worst comes, I will be the first and last one out of combat, even if being the last one means coming out in a body bag.

11. Which weapon in the Juggernaut load-out would you use to hit a D-Class in the middle of a crowd and how would you ensure to hit your mark?: In this situation the D-class in question is probably using said crowd as a human shield while he shoots at us. So I would move to close the distance between me and him and then take him out with a precise shotgun blast from the Nova. 

On 6/15/2021 at 9:03 AM, Casanova said:

+Support
Dick Grayson does a  good job on normal security, so juggernaut would be insane 

this is not dick grayson?

But anyways +support one of our more active NCOs and a great member of gensec

• Laughing 1

SCP-RP: CI 2LT | SEC 2LT | Lumberjack Union Chief Logging Operator, S4 Avium SL1 | Retired Research Supervisor | Retired CI 2LT, 1LT | 2x Former SEC 1LT, Retired CPT Former WC Nemesis | Former Nu7 HFTO MAJ/A3 Tesla | Retired Admin

CCs: MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' | Vonzen Plushie | STARS | D-9177 'The Pill' | CI TF2 Heavy

Achievements: Staff Of The Month | 11x Staff Of The Week