GAM3's Discord Ban Appeal- Accepted

GAM3

Your name: GAM3

Your Discord ID name (EX: Igneous#3706): Heavy#7285

Your Discord ID code (EX: 204661777512923136): 436711316535771148

Which discord server were you banned on? SCP.

What was the reason for your ban (if you know it)? Pinging SMT.

Why do you deserve to be unbanned? I want to come back to the server in a normal sense. But I cannot join any branches without having access to the discord. I regret what I was doing at the time, and I regret minging. It closed so many windows of opportunity in the server for me.

• Like 1

I mean listen everyone I know this may seem biased but... 

GAM3 can be pretty chill. He makes the stupidest decisions sometimes but hey has the capacity for change... at the very least... 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

You were not banned from the SCP discord for pinging a SMT member. You were banned for mass pinging. You pinged everyone in general, and then dozens of users in general as well.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

6 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

You were not banned from the SCP discord for pinging a SMT member. You were banned for mass pinging. You pinged everyone in general, and then dozens of users in general as well.

Technically I only saw him spam pinging Zeeptin  Picture one Picture two which were automatically deleted

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

On 6/12/2021 at 6:16 PM, Rookieblue said:

Ahh, they only showed as "invalid user" to me.

I'm not going to deny this, but I regret what I did. I am trying to come back to the community after minging, and I would appreciate a second chance.

+Support

I have talked to him and helped him escape while on Maynard and he seems like a chill dude. I know he did bad things, real bad, bt so have I and many people. Everyone makes mistakes in their life and being punished for them is only right. He seems like he regrets it and people can change too. I might be too forgiving but that's just how my personality is. I know he has been banned in game many times but this was his only ban on discord and shuld be allowed a second chance at least on the discord. 

• Laughing 1

EX Head Of Staff SCP-RP | CI will forever be in my heart. 1/15/21 - 8/1/22 (CI CMDR Cosmic ITLY)

+support 

Obviously mass pinging is bad but I think GAM3 is actually trying to better himself. Though if this does get accepted and he ends up getting banned again I will never +support any of your appeals again. I just like giving people chances. 

'Cause you can't feel my anger
You can't feel my pain
You can't feel my torment
Driving me insane

25 minutes ago, Gordan said:

+support 

Obviously mass pinging is bad but I think GAM3 is actually trying to better himself. Though if this does get accepted and he ends up getting banned again I will never +support any of your appeals again. I just like giving people chances. 

Thank you Gordan for understanding, even if this doesn't get accepted, I am planning to wait a while, and appeal again. I do genuinely regret my decision, I am trying to join Nu7 and Maintenance, however I cannot join either without Discord access.