Camdens Nu7/E11 BL appeal

Camden

Steam Name: Camden

Ingame Name: Camden

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:235626305

Job Blacklisted From: Nu7/E11

Reason for the Job Blacklist: Toxicity towards an SMT Member and CI Command Member

Dispute: I'm just going to straight up admit it, I made some mistakes and said some stuff I regret, I have taken these few months to take a break from the server and learn from my mistakes, I have been interested in getting back into MTF and I can't because I the dumb mistakes I made, I believe I overreacted to the situation and just started getting annoyed, which made me for what ever reason say some stuff and I didn't even think about it. I just want to say I'm sorry for what I did and I want to get another chance to come back to MTF and prove I can actually Roleplay, be respectful, follow the rules, and think before I speak.  again I'm really sorry for how I acted and treated people horribly. 

Edited by Camden

I aint site administration but i am very much on the fence about this. 

All i see/hear when i ask about you is a lot of negative things. However 2nd chances are something i subscribe to so +support

• Like 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

Imma be real with you on this, you acted very immature when I was still in E-11 and just active on the server. You didn't follow orders nor did you really care about being nice to anyone that tried to talk to you. You were also very toxic and just tried to do anything and everything that could annoy someone. Maybe if you come back to the server and just chat around or just try to be active again, people can really see how much you claimed you have changed.

However, I do believe in seconds chances (though this would be your second or third chance at this point) and maybe you can finally be apart of the community and MTF once again. I would highly suggest coming back even if this gets denied so maybe that you can try one last time and so that people can see you become a better person to be around.

Overall +Support for now.

• Like 1

Free From GL ❤️

As what people above had said
I haven't heard much about you but what i did heard
Was a lot of bad things However i feel you generally want 
to come back to MTF so I believe you deserve a second
Chance

Basically

+SUPPORT   

Former RESEARCH Manager Zack Morden 
 FORMER SECURITY 2LT JFTO Zack Morden

Change is a good thing

10 hours ago, Mary said:

Imma be real with you on this, you acted very immature when I was still in E-11 and just active on the server. You didn't follow orders nor did you really care about being nice to anyone that tried to talk to you. You were also very toxic and just tried to do anything and everything that could annoy someone. Maybe if you come back to the server and just chat around or just try to be active again, people can really see how much you claimed you have changed.

However, I do believe in seconds chances (though this would be your second or third chance at this point) and maybe you can finally be apart of the community and MTF once again. I would highly suggest coming back even if this gets denied so maybe that you can try one last time and so that people can see you become a better person to be around.

Overall +Support for now.

He would have to be on a VERY tight watchlist

but, on the off chance that he might be serious everyone deserves second chances

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

• Chief_ locked this topic