Lordgavin's Officer Application

Lordgavin

What is your name? Lordgavin

What is your rank? Operations Pilot

How long have you been a NCO? A week

What rank are you applying for? Flight Lieutenant

How many strikes do you have? 0

Why should we trust you with an Officer rank?  You should trust me with officer because of the time I have played and how much I try to help enlisted make there way in SF. Now I  know I have not been in SF for very long I think that I have showed how much time I am willing to put in, me not being mingy, and just how much fun I have while playing. I am very excited to help SF become the most respected battalion and the most active. I am very patient and I don't mind helping anyone that asks.

What can you do to assist command with this rank? I can assist command in just about anything they ask of me. I also will make sure I do as many tryouts to help SF flourish and make it more fun for everyone with the goal of having a consistent  SF players while also making sure I watch out for minges and handle them accordingly. I will also help with making sure I give good feedback and guidance to enlisted as well as NCO, which is something I loved getting to make sure everyone has and easier time in SF. 

Do you agree that if you are striked within the first week you will be put back down to the NCO rank? Yes, I agree.

Support
+1/-1

- I think you need a little more time at being an NCO (nothing against you, I just feel like you need a little more time)

- nice guy

- knows his stuff

Edited by _Jake_

Ex  SF FL CSL Jake 1920

27 minutes ago, _Jake_ said:

Support
+1/-1

- I think you need a little more time at being an NCO (nothing against you, I just feel like you need a little more time)

- nice guy

- knows his stuff

+Support 
-very good guy
- Really good NCO 
-Good application 

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

51 minutes ago, _Jake_ said:

Support
+1/-1

- nice guy

- knows his stuff

+/- Support

You certainly are very respectful and you are also the most active NCO I've seen. However you do seem to have a little trouble on deciding what to do in certain situations. Not that there is anything wrong with that, it just means you need a little more experience as an SF and NCO in general. I'm still happy to have you as an NCO because you've done a great job and I'm sure that even if you do not get accepted you'll soon become a great officer.

3 hours ago, SneakyLynx said:

+/- Support

You certainly are very respectful and you are also the most active NCO I've seen. However you do seem to have a little trouble on deciding what to do in certain situations. Not that there is anything wrong with that, it just means you need a little more experience as an SF and NCO in general. I'm still happy to have you as an NCO because you've done a great job and I'm sure that even if you do not get accepted you'll soon become a great officer.

ImpRP

Retired Marshall

SCPRP

Retired Foundation Doctor

• mikey! locked this topic