Vader staff report- Denied

NBK_PONIE

Your In-Game Name: Ponie

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:595888013

Staff member's In-Game Name: Vader

What did they do?
 So a couple of youtubers joined the server and there was a lot of gunfire which is understandable after they had finished doing there thing they teleported to the roof and was getting ready for there next clip. Vader decided it would be fine to carry on his mass RDM outside/inside spawn and proceeded to carry this on after the youtubers had gone to a roof i then tried to tell him to stop as it was rule breaking and it could get him into some serious trouble, he then runs into spawn pulls out his physgun and decides to act afk while im trying to speak to him. i then got asked by snuts if he could talk to me (while im on staff) i go to him and vader gets onto staff and comes over to listen after acting afk showing he was trying not to listen. i was only trying to talk to him about the situation to explain to him yes there was a lot of minging happening but it had stopped then he proceeded to carry on.
(the screenshots are from an hour after because i didnt know how to do this report so i asked a staff member how and he explained)

Evidence (REQUIRED):

20210607030052_1.jpg.9c87f817afd4948451e3871119b77c41.jpg

20210607032430_1.thumb.jpg.15912dcb7ef6fed985e839a6e7146fe7.jpg

20210607032501_1.thumb.jpg.69c49c9c4842132eab9dde24675c7928.jpg

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? removal or demotion

Edited by NBK_PONIE

PD CPL | SRT PFC | SYP PFC | MODERATOR 

ill give my opinion after Vader gives his side, however i will say that i did see about 90% of what happened i told everyone to stop and everyone but vader and another person ( will not name them because they are not mentioned in the report) would not listen and still shot people who were not even involved. 

***EDIT*** +support, Vader has pretty much admitted to it in the post below this one. i have no thoughts on a punishment however thats up to SMT imo.

Edited by Snuts
  • Like 1

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

1 hour ago, Kipper said:

Yea so I u understand that it looked like that I mass rdmed but me,  and other 3 guys were doing a shootout outside where also other SMT was messing around. and then we got in spawn and continued there. I also told them to stop too at the end but no one listened. The main person of it was willyy but I don’t have proof and he took that pics of me instead. I hope I could clearify you. I apologize if u now see me as a bad person but we just tried to mess around like many people do. Have a great day

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

• Head Admin

+support

personally i feel that u should know a lot better than to "just tried to mess around like many people do" as you are a staff member and should know better. SMT were on the roof at the time u was rdming people and taking it into spawn isnt great that just shows u were rdming. i have also experienced you hovering over my sits after asking me if u can TP and when u dont get an answer u do it anyways. hovering over sits doesnt look great. in my opinion you should know better as you are staff and have had plenty of time on the server to understand the rules.

• Like 1

Signature.png

$500+ Donator

32 minutes ago, Vader said:

Yea so I u understand that it looked like that I mass rdmed but me,  and other 3 guys were doing a shootout outside where also other SMT was messing around. and then we got in spawn and continued there. I also told them to stop too at the end but no one listened. The main person of it was willyy but I don’t have proof and he took that pics of me instead. I hope I could clearify you. I apologize if u now see me as a bad person but we just tried to mess around like many people do. Have a great day

yeah, i agree that willyy for sure was involved. ill upload some screenshots of logs tomorrow with some more context to everything.

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

49 minutes ago, CB Tactical said:

+support

personally i feel that u should know a lot better than to "just tried to mess around like many people do" as you are a staff member and should know better. SMT were on the roof at the time u was rdming people and taking it into spawn isnt great that just shows u were rdming. i have also experienced you hovering over my sits after asking me if u can TP and when u dont get an answer u do it anyways. hovering over sits doesnt look great. in my opinion you should know better as you are staff and have had plenty of time on the server to understand the rules.

thats crazy

This is much more of a player report than staff as really no staff abilities were used for abuse  

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

+Support

Vader you should know not to do this. Also this should be a Player report not a Staff report. 

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

Neutral Support

I think that we can all agree that we can all get carried away at times. What Vader did was against the rules, and we all know that. However, I think that this is an experience that can be learned from. Whether that means receiving a strike (I'm not sure how staff punishments work) or whatever SMT feels fit, I think that Vader is one that can learn from his mistakes. To summarize this, I think Vader does need to see some kind of ramification seen fit by SMT, but I honestly think he can learn from his mistakes and move on.

I'm back

$427 Donated

I'm not gonna be as active as I was before

btw what i also wanted to say is that u saw us doing it and hoped on staff, brought snuts and also brought me because I pmed you something. I dont know if its not abbusing but u still brought me while no one made a sit while ur also only a mod

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

4 hours ago, ShoLuh said:

-Support 

The only reason that all started is because of SMT rocket launchering is everyone and it was chaos 

this doesn’t excuse killing people in spawn

raygol/rahgul

SWAT Lieutenant (Head FTO and Senior Sharpshooter)

EMS Lieutenant

Dispatch Deputy Head Dispatcher