Flanbro's GM Application

Flanbro

Flanbro's GM Application  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should Flanbro become a gamemaster?

• Yes
    • No

In-game name: Flanbro 5443

SteamID: SteamID: STEAM_0:1:147204332

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: 2LT / SP

Have you donated to the server?: $184

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: No (see attachment)

How much time do you have on the server?: 1 week (268 hours total)

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I've watched all the trilogies, rogue one, solo, etc. all those famous disney ones, read some of the books and am in the process of watching all the disney cartoons etc. I also like to surf the wiki sometimes to learn more about the ships/planets/universe. I would say I am versed a little bit above average in Star Wars lore. 

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I want to improve upon both passive and combat events, adding more lore-centric details within the events and making combat make more sense. I also like doing SIMs, and believe as a gamemaster I'd be able to make great SIMs for each regiment, and would be flexible in my abilities.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I believe my role as second lieutenant in medical corps proves I am worthy of trust across the board. My experience as a moderator on other servers, Gmod or not, should also net me some trust as a gamemaster.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes. I used to have a server me and my friend would run (PVP, fun bomb stuff, etc. on maps like gm_bigcity) that would net around 30 players, I found myself having to use it a lot like how we use it for SIMs. Below these are the ULX command targets if I remember correctly:

* = all

@ = target

^ = self

$\ = steamID

! = reverse selection

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: I'm not experienced with being a 'gamemaster' in an RP server, but I'm very experienced moderating GMod servers. I'd like to become more experienced in being a gamemaster, though. 

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: 

(Both of these will be combat events)

On-Ship: An ISB has been intercepted by a rebel fleet with high-value information on board. The ISD, in an effort to prevent the rebels from uncovering any information, arrives by themselves for what would seem like an easy victory, due to the fact only 1 rebel ship was on scope. The ISD had been lured in to a trap, though, and suddenly more rebel ships would arrive through hyperspace. With them, boarding parties would begin to raid the ISD and attempt to destroy it by any means necessary. SF would dispatch the rebel capital ships, some being destroyed and some fleeing. The rebels would then be interrogated.

Off-Ship: A rebel outpost has been discovered on Tatooine, harboring large amounts of stolen empire materials. The ISD rushes to make an attack on the outpost, however dense fog and a local sandstorm has made their job harder. Troopers must navigate the low-visibility terrain carefully. Eventually, the rebels would have surrounded the troops and an ambush attack would begin. After troops have thwarted the rebel's attempts to destroy them, they would move to the outpost and begin to recover special materials such as crystals and research caches.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): !give ^ rw_sw_shield_rep_dc15s for yourself, use @ for someone else (you can find weapon name by q menu > weapons > category > right click and copy weapon)

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): !model ^ models/jellik/starwars/greerodian.mdl for yourself, use @ for someone else (you can find models by context menu > PM > right click and copy)

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes, in full. 

image.png.0b3d759f89ffe1b05bb315b0f11fb834.png

Edited by Flanbro
slight answer edit; rank

ImperialRP

Ret. Shadow Guard V Noir Ret. SF EP GSO Ret. MC HS VCMDR Flanbro - Ret. GMVI/Mod

1136393658_image(3).png.38d29dde09c4c4b898f756b644e3377a.png 

+/- Support 

+ App is highly detailed 

+ fun to talk to

+ knows how to be serious when needed

+ 0 warns nice! 

Good luck!

SF SFL SRVW EX: Nova VCMDR EX: DT SGT 
189th Mandalorian Corps Imperial Fleet Brigade 

183rd Siege Unit Star Fighter Zeta Wing
Coming Through Star Wars GIF by michaelmarczewski

4 hours ago, Evan? said:

+/- Support 

+ App is highly detailed 

+ fun to talk to

+ knows how to be serious when needed

+ 0 warns nice! 

Good luck!

YES FLANBRO HE IS MY GOD!!!

+support

+i would love him in the GM team

+has always being up to help

+he is susy

• Like 1

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

13 hours ago, robertomanjini said:

+support

+he is susy

{{ ImperialRP -  Naval Vice Admiral - Chief Medical Overseer - }}

{{ Divisions - Senior Administrator - Senior Game Master  }}

14 hours ago, robertomanjini said:

+support

+he is susy

〖   ImperialRP  〗
{ Ex. Battalions } Ex. Purge Vice Commander |Ex. Naval SSO LT
{ Staff } Ex. PRP Admin | Ex. IMRP Senior Moderator | Ex. PRP Event Team Member
 giphy.gif

Accepted in interviews

| Retired Head Gamemaster Emily | Super Admin Emily | Retired Nu-7 Colonel, Vice Marshal, & Seventh sister |
"if you live among wolves, you have to act like a wolf." - Nikita Khrushchev spacer.png