New EMS Suggestion - Denied

Techy

What you want to see? - having to have EMS roll using /roll every time before reviving someone, for example someone died in a firefight and ems arrives, the EMS medic would have to roll above a 50 to successfully revive the person. as in real life EMS cannot save everyone and would add more to rp and as much the /roll command doesn't get used often

Why should we add it? - Adds more RP to EMS and more possibilities to other types of RP

What are the advantages of having this? - Better RP

Who is it mainly for? -Everyone

Links to any content - Already in the server

Former  PD CPT | SWAT COMMANDER | SL SOTTO CAPPO

USMS SA  |  Former UMC 

- Support 

EMS already has a lot of dead people to go to, not worth wasting our time because we rolled a 49.

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

I can already say no to this. We aren't in a serious RP server. This would just be an immense pain to players and medics. Think if someone waited 2 minutes to have EMS show up to not revive them because they rolled below 50, its just a waste of peoples time. 

Also when it comes to department suggestions, they should be ran through here:https://forms.gle/jUANC2NauigqRfue9. Department suggestions really aren't great to be posted on the forums, since typically its always the department heads final say. 

Edited by Beelzebub
  • Like 1

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

11 hours ago, Mag1c said:

-Support
No Need For This

I Agree there is no need for this

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

14 hours ago, Beelzebub said:

I can already say no to this. We aren't in a serious RP server. This would just be an immense pain to players and medics. Think if someone waited 2 minutes to have EMS show up to not revive them because they rolled below 50, its just a waste of peoples time. 

yeah no, -Support

Ex PoliceRP Admin Retired Secret Service Director | Ex SRT MGYSGT Ex EMS CPT 

Ex US 160thNS COL | Ex USAF MAJCOM COL