tau5 new models ideas - Denied

Darkrat

What are you suggesting? - a Change to tau5 model so they look more like cybornetic clones style of soldiers (super soldiers)

How would this change better the server? -  make tau5 look more like what he suppose to look

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. -  there is 3 choice of model but I dont know wich is better but you can choose wich fit 

Who would this change mostly benefit? - people that donate the MTF pack 

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - exemple of model ideas with pm and ragdoll. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=221823653   https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=124565516    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=918920904

Eh, -Support.

Not those models. I think we can do better than that. Plus I just had Sleuths switch to that model. Rather it not get taken off the server. And even if it didn’t, I think the current one looks alright in the context of Tau-5. Their not necessarily CYBORGS. But Cyberneticly, and genetically enchanced. Imagine bigger/badder star wars clones.

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

50 minutes ago, NeoID said:

Eh, -Support.

Not those models. I think we can do better than that. Plus I just had Sleuths switch to that model. Rather it not get taken off the server. And even if it didn’t, I think the current one looks alright in the context of Tau-5. Their not necessarily CYBORGS. But Cyberneticly, and genetically enchanced. Imagine bigger/badder star wars clones.

What this dude said. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

, in my opinion,I think that the fact that ci sleuth can disguise as them make no sense because of the fact that tau-5  look and act more advance then a human. The only reason if it would make sens would be that the ci sleuth are also cyborg clones and that they have the same intelligence then tau-5 but even that wouldnt make consider the fact that they are consisted of only 4 soldier. Look i'm not inventing all that just for my good. It's littiraly writting in the wiki that they are cyborg clones.¹ and if you want a precise looking of what  they suppose to look, the creator talk about it in one of the reddit

Edited by Darkrat

1 hour ago, Darkrat said:

, in my opinion,I think that the fact that ci sleuth can disguise as them make no sense because of the fact that tau-5  look and act more advance then a human. The only reason if it would make sens would be that the ci sleuth are also cyborg clones and that they have the same intelligence then tau-5 but even that wouldnt make consider the fact that they are consisted of only 4 soldier. Look i'm not inventing all that just for my good. It's littiraly writting in the wiki that they are cyborg clones.¹ and if you want a precise looking of what  they suppose to look, the creator talk about it in one of the reddit

Only reason we did that was because Dang didn’t want us using the standard Nu-7 models. Too overused, which I agree with. Tau-5 are used simply due to limited Gmod capability. Irrelevant to what I’m saying though. Those models just aren’t fitting for Tau-5. Down for new models if the current one stays. But those ones aren’t fitting in my opinion.

Edited by NeoID
  • Like 1

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

On 6/3/2021 at 8:59 AM, NeoID said:

Eh, -Support.

I kinda waited for neo to reply and leach of of his reply because I can’t say it better than him...

Former CI 1st LT | Former Head Longshot | Former E4 (D4)

Former ma blazzu | Former HLPR Bot aV4

Former SCP-RP Event Team | Former SCP-RP Moderator

On 6/3/2021 at 7:59 AM, NeoID said:

Eh, -Support.

Task Force Mission: Immortal cyborg clones created from the flesh of a dead god, Tau-5 utilizes esoteric and experimental Foundation weaponry to investigate and contain thaumaturgic, magical, and psionic threats.

my man they are legit immortal cyborgs

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

• 3 weeks later...