Idles Event Team Application- Denied

Idle

Should Idle be in the Event Team?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. 1. Should Idle be in the Event Team?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Idle

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:581059856

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Gold

How many hours do you have on the server?: 504

What is your general knowledge on the rules?: Good

How many warns do you have? (No more than 15): 4 

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+): I want to join the event team because I want to create fun and enjoyable events for everyone. I would also like to use my building skills to make cool events and design cool places for people to participate in events. also being event team in the past I've learned what kind of events people like and dislike so that would also help me create events for the event team. I also would use community event ideas and make them happen. I would also Create original events so people aren't having the same event every time. I also like taking feedback and improving myself and and event to do better in the future. I would also like to be event team so i could help create event and help other event team members with there events. I also would like to use my creativity and put it to use to when making events and helping with events. 

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): One event i could create is where a group of elite criminals have invaded Rockford and here to cause crime the have a black bearcat driving around and they rob banks/general store/crate! Both gov and crim can stop them to make money the pepole who stop them will win xp and money. 

If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? (Must be in EST time zone)

Monday - Friday:  3:00 PM to 10:00 PM

Saturday and Sunday:11:00 AM -12:30 AM this depends on if im busy 

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines? Yes

Major -support 

Lied to Dispatch command/fbi command about a corruption situation which got you blacklisted from dispatch and Striked in fbi.  (i Can’t remember the whole situation). Lied to command about it. And once you were caught on it, you started to out up 48 hour notices for event team and every department you were in. This makes me question your dedication to the community. 

Also inactive 

Policerp has done events very similar to this... Plus I would want something new for an event that hasn’t been done before.. 

many other unstated reasons 

Overall, I don’t believe you’re ready for event team for the reasons I listed. 

Edited by Pvp_Savage6767

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018

-Support

-lied to my face and a lot of other people

-after doing one thing wrong left everything (no commitment)

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

3 hours ago, Pvp_Savage6767 said:

Major -support 

Lied to Dispatch command/fbi command about a corruption situation which got you blacklisted from dispatch and Striked in fbi.  (i Can’t remember the whole situation). Lied to command about it. And once you were caught on it, you started to out up 48 hour notices for event team and every department you were in. This makes me question your dedication to the community. 

Also inactive 

Policerp has done events very similar to this... Plus I would want something new for an event that hasn’t been done before.. 

many other unstated reasons 

Overall, I don’t believe you’re ready for event team for the reasons I listed. 

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

-Support
Reasons Above

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD