Ceese ET ApplicationAccepted

ceese

In-Game Name: Ceese

SteamID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:123456789) :STEAM_0:1:580892905

What is your ULX Rank?(Donator/Staff):platinum 

What is your time played on the SCPRP server?:Tab menu says 4 weeks

What is your RP Rank (MTF, SEC, CI, Etc)?: I am a research supervisor And an MTF Nu-7 CPL 

What is your time zone?: EST

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10):8

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): I have assisted and Hosted DND games And did a fairly good job at being the DM because I get a lot of good ideas on the spot that can make things entertaining 

How Active are you? (1/10):8.5

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers. Put the date/reason/server, then explain each one.):

I have 2 warns Both in SCP RP 

Warn 1:My first warn happened when I rdmed a person as an AR on research because they killed me in bunks Saturday, February 6, 2021

Warn 2:I killed an AFK person because I didn't know that you could demote Saturday, April 3, 2021

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: A few reasons I believe that I should be in ET Is As said above I think of a lot of good ideas on the spot and I want to use those ideas to make people's experience in the server better. I also know a lot about SCP lore and I could use my knowledge of the lore to make fun events that people could RP out. One more reason I believe I should be in ET is I Can communicate with research very well. because I know all of the command and I know some of them want to host mass tests on things and do events with different SCPS. and as an ET I can help them with that because as an ET I can be SCPS they can mass test on. Which helps activity for the server and also helps researchers that are stuck in bunks on code black or red. Those are the reasons I believe I should be in ET.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): An event I could do is an event on SCP-3935 AKA the haunted school. SCP-3935 is a school that has tons of supernatural entities and anomalies'. See more about the SCPS INFO through Its file= (http://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-3935). The way I could create and do this event is I can have a few D-class change their name to Event (Their name). And then after they do that tp them outside of the haunted school. What I'll do is keep as close to the real SCP I can As an example, I would pull people into the floor, model myself as a bloody person and be next to a river, Act like a survivor and get kidnaped and lastly try to make the school be more distorted the farther you walk. basically ill take ideas straight out of the file and add some to It to make it more entertaining.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes 

What is your favorite SCP? Why?: My favorite SCP is SCP-2000 which is an SCP that activates only if an XK class scenario happens. What this SCP does is it repopulates the earth with new lifeforms Which are like (Humans) so the earth doesn't die So if SCP 3000 Somehow killed every human On earth was still around SCP 2000 would repopulate the earth with new humans.

SCP File if you want it:http://www.scpwiki.com/scp-2000

Edited by ceese

Former Research Manager| EXP medic |MTF E11 CPL FartDaddy37
AKA The guy who stole Rektifys rank
image.png.4a79aba1d074f4fe5053277bd4ea571d.png

+Support- Overall Good Addition;

+Decently good application.

+Research Command - I.e Knows Lore Well.

+Trustworthy Individual

-Warns are a bit iffy, but they were a decent bit ago.

Founder of Aperture Science | Retired Head of Research | Retired Event Team Leader | Current Metal Head
Secure. Contain. Protect.

20 minutes ago, GLaDOS said:

+Trustworthy Individual

1 hour ago, GLaDOS said:

+Trustworthy Individual

-Haven't ever really had a problem with you

15/4/2021 - 17/8/2021

Former: GENSEC MAJ | Nu-7 SM | RRH Guardian - Kilo 16 | Senior Moderator | Event Team Member | Support 1

14 hours ago, GLaDOS said:

+Trustworthy Individual

biggest talila hater

The fact is, you can't react not knowing what the fact is. No need to grieve if you can't see diseases we've contracted. Happiness and truth, we simply view them through a lens, refracted. Life's a breeze if you leave uneasy deeds REDACTED.

12 hours ago, Mitchell Hugh said:

+Support
Ceese will do amazing here in ET.

14 hours ago, GLaDOS said:

+Trustworthy Individual

Current: [Event Team Member] [Research LR] [Nu7 PVT] [Small minge]
Former: [E11 2019 MSGT, 2021 PFC] [Nu7 RCT] [Security CPL] [Medical EXFM] [Maintenance Journeyman] [Moderator]

On 6/1/2021 at 10:19 PM, GLaDOS said:

+Trustworthy Individual

I'd like to say, hes also active.

The picture explains what I am. [DATA EXPU-]
space star GIF