Change of Physgun Rules for Staff Rank of Admin - Denied

Pvp_Savage6767

What you want to see? -  Admin’s being able to physgun their friends cars that are stuck. That the Admins are in. 

Why should we add it? - I feel that Admins should be able to do it for many reasons. For example, Admins are a very trusted member in staff and should have the ability to be allowed to physgun their friends’ cars that are stuck. Additionally, it’s more convenient if an admin is able to like, if they have a stolen car and get it stuck, then could unstuck it by using their physgun. Lastly, I just feel like it would be more reasonable for an Admin to be able to do. In conclusion, I believe it would be reasonable for Admins to be able to do. 👍

What are the advantages of having this? - The advantages of this are that it could improve the RP experience of the Admin(s) whenever a car is stuck. Which makes it more convenient so they wouldn’t have to call for staff. 

Who is it mainly for? - The rank of Admin

Links to any content - N/A. As SMT it’s something that’s related with the forums to edit. 

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018

-Support

This is a staff report in game, so Admins do not need to be able to do this. Admins cannot staff off duty unless they are warning someone. Since this would be a staff issue Admins should not be able to do this off duty. 

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

2 minutes ago, John Newsom said:

-Support

This is a staff report in game, so Admins do not need to be able to do this. Admins cannot staff off duty unless they are warning someone. Since this would be a staff issue Admins should not be able to do this off duty. 

I’m not saying staffing though. I’m saying like in game (rp) stuff 

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018

-Support
There Is No Reason To This As We Have /report for this

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

7 hours ago, John Newsom said:

-Support

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss