FC1/CC-1010 NCO Application

CC-1010

In-Game name: FC1

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:174747776

How long have you been in your current rank?: a day

What experiences in leadership do you have?: I have leaderships in my own server i made for the 501st legion of VRChat, i have some knowledge in DT it's self, I used to be captain rex on an old server back in the day, and also 2nd LT in shock on this server. I have some experience in leading in shock and I know how to form up Death Trooper members ever since i joined and learned about it more. I have had my own server in 2016 while leading a battalion i owned myself. Also Icefuse i was Captain Rex back in 2014-2015. I have been mostly in VR leading in clone wars servers and some empire ones as 501st and 212th sometimes. I have worked in servers Called the Galatic Empire and Clone troopers of vrchat. The galactic empire i was a storm trooper commander in and in the CTOVRC i was a 2LT in 501st, CSM in CG, ARC commander Havoc, and also others back in the day.

Why do you want to be a non-commissioned officer?(100+ Word minimum) I want to be a non-commissioned officer because I think I will stay longer in Death Troopers then any other battalion I have been in, I love Death Troopers better then anything else, And they treat me like a real family. I want to be more in with the battalion doing more things. Bigger and better things. Doing more tryouts, giving more suggestions, making sure people are active etc, and I feel like I am more wanted in the battalion then any other. I also want to become an NCO so I can learn more about being a leader, not just a leader but being the best of the best kind of leader. I want to be come an NCO so I can show and prove my worth in being a member in Death Troopers. I always want to show I am worth being in the battalion and wanting to show my expectations.

What makes you stand out amongst the others?(110+Word minimum) What makes me stand out is I'm always out going. I'm always blunt and never biased even if its my S/O. I never am not active on the job im always with DT more then anything because they are a really fun battalion to be in. I want to do more trainings and host them. I have some ideas for trainings we can do. I also want to make the battalion a friendly environment for everyone to enjoy.  What makes me stand out more is though, is I always keep true to my word. I never break a promise and never will.

Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of an NCO you can be removed from your position? Yes

Edited by CC-1010

3 hours ago, Locus Pokus said:

+Support
Your Application looks great and you seem to have plenty of experience by being an officer in a different Battalion.

~With Care, Seaman 
Retired Grand Moff Tarkin
 Retired Head Gamemaster

13 hours ago, Seaman said:

I believe you have a lot potential to become an outstanding NCO. Keep up the good work, and good luck!

𝐌𝐓𝐅 𝐀𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚-𝟏 𝐋𝐢𝐞𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐭 '𝐌𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞'
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐫:
             𝐒𝐂𝐏-𝐑𝐏 𝐌𝐓𝐅 𝐄𝟏𝟏 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐥. 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐋𝟏 | 𝐑𝐑𝐇 𝐆𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐎𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫 𝟗 | 𝐂𝐈 𝐑𝐧𝐃 𝐀𝐈𝐍 | 𝐕𝟒 𝐑𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐧 𝐈𝐕 | 𝐌𝐓𝐅 𝐌𝐮-𝟑 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐂𝐈 𝟐𝐋𝐓 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐐𝐃𝟖 𝐒𝐚𝐛𝐫𝐞 𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 | 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥-𝐑𝐏 𝐃𝐓 𝐒𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐋𝟏 / 𝐒𝐎𝟐 | 𝐒𝐅 𝐎𝐒𝐋 𝐒𝐋 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐞 | 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰 𝐆𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐊𝐢𝐫 𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐬 | 𝐈𝐂 𝐒𝐒𝐕𝐋 𝐓𝐨𝐩𝐚𝐳 | 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐨 𝐒𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐝 𝐈𝐅𝟔𝟗 

1215259325_6imnh1(2).gif.488126faeb9b010d326c3e5d31e623e5.gif

17 hours ago, Locus Pokus said:

+Support
Your Application looks great and you seem to have plenty of experience by being an officer in a different Battalion.

Would love to hear more about some of these training ideas you have! Look forward to seeing you do great things in DT!

DT 1LT AK9

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

19 hours ago, Locus Pokus said:

+Support

2 hours ago, Hale? said:

I believe you have a lot potential to become an outstanding NCO. Keep up the good work, and good luck!

20 hours ago, Locus Pokus said:

+Support

spacer.png
  Ex. Admin | Ex. Gideon Hask

Accepted
Pls speak to me or a 1LT+ For training  

and whitelist.

Tank Troopa BiggieCheez!
Reserves: DT SB3   Former: Senior Admin | Senior Gamemaster 
Former:  8th DT SNR CMDR SB3|ISB 021 Agent Kallus| IC COL BiggieCheez|Shock Commander D
oofenshmirtz | ARC Trooper ChesterCheetah | Crimson Reaper/Gren/Maroon/Blux2biggie smalls GIF