DT NCO Application

Exiled_Angel

In-Game name: DT SPC FC2

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:167064605

How long have you been in your current rank?:

A Day.

What experiences in leadership do you have?:

I've been in the military.i was also a leader on a Vrchat imperial server

Why do you want to be a non-commissioned officer?(100+ Word minimum)

I would like to be a non-commissioned officer because it would help me sharpen my leadership skills and help make me a better leader in my real life. I would also like to help the Death Trooper Battalion grow. I would also like to be more of a leading role in the battalion and also I would also like to do more tryouts to help the battalion grow and be more active and inspire other people to join the Death Troopers. I would also help command when there are no higher ranks on and there are lower ranks in need of guidance. 

What makes you stand out amongst the others?(110+Word minimum)

What makes me stand out more is that I am kind and caring about my fellow Death Trooper members I always ask if anyone needs help with anything. I also have experience in the military and leading in it i was a Second Lieutenant and led my squad for 4 years in the Irish Marines all other info of that is Classified. I Was also leading as a non-commissioned officer in a VRchat Imperial Server. I have also been an Admin in many servers Examples: FiveM GTA Roleplay and also a Minecraft Roleplay Server. I also am a admin in a Discord Server of 40,000 plus people. And that is what makes me stand out more than others.

Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of an NCO you can be removed from your position?

Yes I completely understand.

Edited by Exiled_Angel

-Pending-
                       Pls fix your application's Word count

Tank Troopa BiggieCheez!
Reserves: DT SB3   Former: Senior Admin | Senior Gamemaster 
Former:  8th DT SNR CMDR SB3|ISB 021 Agent Kallus| IC COL BiggieCheez|Shock Commander D
oofenshmirtz | ARC Trooper ChesterCheetah | Crimson Reaper/Gren/Maroon/Blux2biggie smalls GIF

+Support

You have a lot of valuable and helpful leadership experience from past servers and positions. I expect to see great things from you in your DT Future, Good Luck!

DT 1LT AK9

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

1 hour ago, ArcanineGoat said:

+Support

You have a lot of valuable and helpful leadership experience from past servers and positions. I expect to see great things from you in your DT Future, Good Luck!

DT 1LT AK9

2 hours ago, ArcanineGoat said:

+Support

DT 1LT AK9

spacer.png
  Ex. Admin | Ex. Gideon Hask

Accepted
Pls speak to me or a 1LT+ 
For training and whitelist.

Tank Troopa BiggieCheez!
Reserves: DT SB3   Former: Senior Admin | Senior Gamemaster 
Former:  8th DT SNR CMDR SB3|ISB 021 Agent Kallus| IC COL BiggieCheez|Shock Commander D
oofenshmirtz | ARC Trooper ChesterCheetah | Crimson Reaper/Gren/Maroon/Blux2biggie smalls GIF