Sunny Ban appeal

Sunny

Steam Name:  Sunny

SteamID: 76561198201325125

Ingame Name: Adrian

Ban Length:  week

Admin that Banned you: Weiss

Reason for Ban: Mass player disrespect and death threats,

Dispute: I was mad at Dumptruck because he rdmed me and was being mean and calling me stupid THE ENTIRE SIT. So i got angry and said id make an alt and buy THE STORE KNIFE to kill him IN GAME. 

In no way did i make an IRL death threat OR Insult multiple people.

See... You admitted that you will player target tho... That's also against MOTD. Doesn't help your case.

But you did diss. Wish Skela wasn't on open comms so we can hear you better but I can hear you ranting about the store knife. The ban should get reduced though if anything.

We all get upset in games. But it's still another human controlling that character. 

-Support

Edited by [GL] Fizz-y Soda

CI CMDR / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png

4 minutes ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

See... You admitted that you will player target tho... That's also against MOTD. Doesn't help your case.

But you did diss. Wish Skela wasn't on open comms so we can hear you better but I can hear you ranting about the store knife. The ban should get reduced though if anything.

We all get upset in games. But it's still another human controlling that character. 

-Support

I agree i did something wrong but i never in a million years made a REAL death threat. and i only bad mouthed one person

Just now, Weiss said:

If the mass player diss where to be disregarded. Ban would still be 5 days. 
Thus I believe the current ban length is quite fair. 

I never mass player dissed and didnt make a real death threat. at most i harassed him

• Head Admin
35 minutes ago, Sunny said:

I agree i did something wrong but i never in a million years made a REAL death threat. and i only bad mouthed one person

I never mass player dissed and didnt make a real death threat. at most i harassed him

I was here for the tail end; However this is my reasoning for my individual player diss warn.
Thus I would highly disagree no disrespect was shown here. 
https://medal.tv/clips/53883185/d1337UDzHw4T
https://medal.tv/clips/53882771/d1337VCticE7