Chicken Leg's LT Application

Chicken Leg

In-Game Name: SM Chicken 1A42

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:435978920

Current Rank: Sergeant Major

How long have you been in your current rank?: About 2 Months

What timezone are you in?: Eastern Standard Time

How many Warns do you have?: 4 I have not gotten a warn in 2 months.

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): I think that I should be promoted because I show great leadership in everything I do. For example, if there was to be an OFC and had no idea what he was doing if it were to take an hour just to show him or her the ways of becoming a Rockford Illinois police member. I should also be promoted because I am active on this server. For example, if I were on criminal and there was no PD on but a lot of criminals on I would show leadership and get on and patrol all by myself. I would also help with anything that others need for example if a Colonel needed help with a doc and wanted an LT to help I would be the first person to respond and help him. Another reason why I should be a Lieutenant is that I would show people how fun PD is and be an inspiration to others. I would also be mature so if there was a PD OFC messing around and mingeing I would go and have a talk to him and make sure he knows what he is doing is wrong.  Last but not least I would just like to say that I haven't been so active recently but that is because I was sick I had school and lacrosse now all that is don't I will be the most active LT anyone has seen.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes I fully Understand.

6 hours ago, GL Travis Sandman said:

-Support

-Haven't seen you active on PD

-App needs more work

Exactly what Travis stated

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

10 hours ago, GL Travis Sandman said:

-Support

-Haven't seen you active on PD

-App needs more work

spacer.png                                                                

Former SCO19 Chief Inspector Sergeant Major                                                                                      

pd_denied.PNG

2 weeks for reapply. Increase your activity 

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

• ICE locked this topic