Keegan's Medical Officer Application

Keegan

1. Whats your in-game name and rank: MC SG RSLO SGM Keegan 4571

2: Whats your timezone?: Central Daylight Time (CDT), UTC -5

3: Whats your SteamID?: STEAM_0:0:159204113

4: Why do you want to be a medical officer?: I want to be able to promote individuals who do well and make me proud of their performance. I also want to be able to be a leader both in the medbay and outside.

5: Whats your activity like on a scale from 1 to 10: (1 being terrible activity and 10 being on daily for a while): 7. Before going on LOA (wanted to ensure I had time for work and sleep in first week of my internship), I was consistently on for a few hours per day. During LOA I was active in the Discord answering questions and such. I expect to have the same level of activity as before my LOA, as work isn't as draining as I had expected.

6: Why should you be a medical officer?: I should be an officer since I have done well as a leader (see below), and respect all members of medical, from command to enlisted. I also should be medical officer for the ability to promote enlisted to higher ranks if they do exceedingly well as medics.

7: How well do you command other troopers?: I believe I am a good leader of medics, as there have been several instances where I was the highest ranking medical on with numerous enlisted and I kept them in line and engaged with tasks. If I notice they start to seem bored I assign tasks such as group patrols, giving checkups to battalions, etc. I keep them in line while still allowing them to have fun, and know when it is necessary to have a chat with trooper(s) when they are being problematic.

8: Why should we accept your application over other applications?: I am willing to put in sufficient time to help better medical corps and be a role model for other players.

Edited by Keegan
For some reason 4. wasn't there, also change rank due to promotion.

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster

+/- Support
+ Detailed application 
+ Understands the role
- Dodgy activity (I'm unsure about the Length and specifics about your LOA so my answer is based of battlemetrics) but there can be and already is some improvement!
Good luck!

~With Care, Seaman 
Retired Grand Moff Tarkin
 Retired Head Gamemaster

11 hours ago, Seaman 1995 said:

+/- Support
+ Detailed application 
+ Understands the role
- Dodgy activity (I'm unsure about the Length and specifics about your LOA so my answer is based of battlemetrics) but there can be and already is some improvement!
Good luck!

his activity could be better tho when im on i see him try his best and do everything he does to improve 

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars