Ban Appeal- Denied

teeeeroy

Steam Name: Teeeeroy 

Ingame Name: I forgot, I got banned a year ago and I don't remember.

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:426147552

Ban Length: Permanent (Got banned on May 23rd, 2020)

Admin that Banned you: Dep Comm MyanDaBeast 1K98

Reason for Ban: Exploiting Glitch/LTAP

Dispute: I remember going into the bank, robbing it, and switching roles. This made impossible for the police to catch me. I realised that doing this was extremely irresponsible of me and I'm sorry. I didn't realise this would give me a permanent ban and I now know never to do it again. From now on, I will not be trolling or being a minge to this extent anymore. If you read this, thank you for your time. I know I sent this already, but I truly believe that I deserve a second chance.

Sincerely,

teeeeroy

8 minutes ago, UncreativeDaniel said:

-Support

You already got denied. This is just a copy and paste of your last appeal. If you put some more effort instead of a copy and paste, you may have a chance.

this is going to be insta denied. 
-Support

Retired FBI Director|$2,000Donator gang|UMC LVL 4

I felt bad for you on your last appeal but you literally just copy and pasted it lmfao, wait a bit before appealing it again and be sincere about it.

-Support

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

2 hours ago, UncreativeDaniel said:

-Support

You already got denied. This is just a copy and paste of your last appeal. If you put some more effort instead of a copy and paste, you may have a chance.

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

1 hour ago, D Snuts said:

I felt bad for you on your last appeal but you literally just copy and pasted it lmfao, wait a bit before appealing it again and be sincere about it.

-Support

^^

That bald Aussie Guy

-Support

Just like it is stated above, that is copy and paste. If you put in work and wrote out a sincere dispute, you could have gotten it appealed right here.

| PD SGT FBI SSA State MSTRSGT SPRT SGT DOC SGT CO |

WYC CFO | Moderator