7 members have voted

1. 1. Do I deserve this position?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Shock EJTL CPT Deader 2333

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Shock Vice Commander

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

Shock was the first battalion I joined when I first entered this community. I love Shock and it has been one of the best experiences I could have ever been a part of thanks to those inside it. I want to be a vice commander to give the same kind of love and acceptance to new and current members of Shock. I also want to help change the current image and reputation of shock which has been crippled by mingennes. I want to help show that Shock can be a fun experience for anyone regardless of whether they are in the battalion or not. I have always loved this battalion and I want to play a bigger role in it.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

I have 6 days total playtime but I have been apart of this community since March

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a Shock commander or vice commander is to promote the well being of his or her battalion and to act as a guide and an example to all. A vice commander should advocate for positive change in any battalion and be an effective leader and communicator. Shock command above all else should promote good tendencies and fair arrests, that also goes for officers as any higher ranking with the power to arrest is as much of an example as the commander himself.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I feel I have done my best everyday when it comes to shock ever since I joined and that wont change no matter if I get this position or not. I feel I'm trusted by others to make the right call when it comes to handling disputes. I feel I’m fair and on good terms with everyone. I am always open to opinions and ways to better myself and I will never shoot anyone down if they are trying to give me ways to be better and I feel that is important in such a position.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I can be most active on Mondays-Wednesdays during the day and on nights from Thursdays to Sundays because of work. Regardless of work or any other reason I always try to be on for at least 3 hours a day or more.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : I don't have any warnings

Thank you for taking the time to read my application. It means alot. 🙂 

shock.jpg

Edited by TheDeadGuy

|EX SF SFL CSVL Dead|
|EX Admin|
|EX Shock Commander Dead|

+Support

-Active Shock

-Very Helpful

-Would Make A Good VCMDR

Edited by YWABsaber
  • Thanks 1

Purge HVYAL MAJ
Ex Havoc Vice Commander
Ex The Second Sister/Ex Purge HVYSL COL
Ex ST SCTAL 2LT

32 minutes ago, YWABsaber said:

+Support

-Active Shock

-Very Helpful

-Would Make A Good VCMDR

this is VERY VERY true

deader is a very good shock that i my self have seen him been active and over all never had problems with him

that i see and remember he has never gotten an RDA on my presence, this means he has not shown power hunger as a Shock, and over all has shown maturity as a shock

for me this is a

+MEGA SUPPORT

• Thanks 1

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

+ Mega Support

- One takes job serious (Leading Troops during a Event / Training And Holds as Many Tryouts For EJT Or shock As Necessary to Keep Shock Alive)

- Does Not Ming On Job Or Any Job

- Loves The People / Troopers / Family He Fights Along Side

- Is Not Only One Of The More Active Shock But Also Shock Officers

- Knows How To Have Fun And Still Get The Job Done With Out Looking Unprofessional 

- One Of The Many Reasons I Love Shock

I have seen him grow into the position he is in now I can say I would be proud to serve him. I have watch him climb the ranks faster then anyone. Not because he was getting special treatment because he was there when he was needed. Stopping STs From Raiding Brig or BCP Deader was there. He would put in amazing hours on the job 5 - 8 every day / he continues to put 3 + hours on job not AFKing. I know that deader would do all his friends and family proud as Vice COMMANDER. 

Ps. Best Of Luck Brother I Love You and Do Shock Proud I Know We Are All Routing For You

- SHOCK STFO MAJOR MILK 0067

image.thumb.png.914ee64b49a67b200a3cfd37e2bf9789.png

• Thanks 1

On 5/16/2021 at 6:28 PM, dlenoxx said:

+ Mega Support

- One takes job serious (Leading Troops during a Event / Training And Holds as Many Tryouts For EJT Or shock As Necessary to Keep Shock Alive)

- Knows How To Have Fun And Still Get The Job Done With Out Looking Unprofessional 

I have seen him grow into the position he is in now I can say I would be proud to serve him. I have watch him climb the ranks faster then anyone. Not because he was getting special treatment because he was there when he was needed. Stopping STs From Raiding Brig or BCP Deader was there. He would put in amazing hours on the job 5 - 8 every day / he continues to put 3 + hours on job not AFKing. I know that deader would do all his friends and family proud as Vice COMMANDER. 

Ps. Best Of Luck Brother I Love You and Do Shock Proud I Know We Are All Routing For You

- SHOCK STFO MAJOR MILK 0067

image.thumb.png.914ee64b49a67b200a3cfd37e2bf9789.png

Ex: Seventh Sister and Second Sister

Star Wars Dancing GIF

On 5/17/2021 at 12:28 AM, dlenoxx said:

+ Mega Support

What he said.
🙂
Good luck

• Thanks 1

~ HighWorks | Shock VCMDR HighWorks 5125
"Choo Choo Motherfucker"

DENIED

Thank you for your interest!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Army High Command, this application has been Denied
You may re-apply in two weeks!

~ Imperial High Command

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥