Yes or No  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should i become ET

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: The Gaming Goat

SteamID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:123456789) : STEAM_0:0:183269254

What is your ULX Rank?(Donator/Staff): Moderator

What is your time played on the SCPRP server?: Around 2-3  weeks currently but in the past when i used to play i would say over a month.

What is your RP Rank (MTF,SEC,CI, Etc)?: My highest rank is LR in the foundation research team

What is your timezone?: EST

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 10

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): No but i am ready to learn

How Active are you? (1/10): 9-10

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers.Put the date/reason/server, then explain each one.): I have one from  2019 for Cursing in OOC/NSFW chat

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I believe strongly that I should be accepted into the event team because I am a very active and enjoyable player. I try to make the experience on SCP-RP as fun and enjoyable as possible and I strongly believe that I could do better and exceed as an event team member. I understand the role and responsibilities of the event team and I feel like they make everyone's experience better with interesting and fun ideas and I think I could add to that. Being a responsible event team member is very important and I think I could fill that role with new fun ideas being created whenever. I have many fun and interesting ideas that I could bring to the event team with many events waiting to be done and created. I feel I have been friendly to everyone and I think people would like me as an event team.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): An event I would love to create would be tied to research. Making a fun new scp for people to test on has always been fun and in the past when event teams created/acted as new scps i had a blast  researching them and i feel that it's a fun experience for everyone. An example of how i would do this would be acting as a strange scp like a massive spider scp using the player model models/vj_darkmessiah/spider_regular.mdl (Horrifying model) or using the scale tool i could act like SCP-1470

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes

What is your favorite SCP? Why?: Currently I would say my favorite SCP is 3000 or Anantashesha. SCP 3000 is a Thaumiel class SCP being the major source of all the foundations of amnestics. SCP 3000 has various congestive effects and is around 300kms long. It's my favorite SCP because of its effects and the sheer volume of it.

Edited by The Gaming Goat
  • Like 1

+support 

good app.

Event could work.

Active.

Staff.

Fit for ET.

Good luck!

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

Seen him around a lot on my time here, performs his staff duties really well and, more importantly, reasonably, and I've never had a bad experience directly with them. Would definitely entrust him to make the RP experience better on the server!

+Support

15/4/2021 - 17/8/2021

Former: GENSEC MAJ | Nu-7 SM | RRH Guardian - Kilo 16 | Senior Moderator | Event Team Member | Support 1

2 minutes ago, nightsoil said:

Seen him around a lot on my time here, performs his staff duties really well and, more importantly, reasonably, and I've never had a bad experience directly with them. Would definitely entrust him to make the RP experience better on the server!

+Support

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

On 5/20/2021 at 10:20 AM, nightsoil said:

+Support

On 5/18/2021 at 11:05 AM, [GL] Bacon/Buck said:

+support 

good app.

Event could work.

Active.

Staff.

Fit for ET.

Good luck!

THE BEST AMPHIBIAN

Custom Classes | Cybernetic Protective Unit Owner | A Normal D-Class Owner

On 5/20/2021 at 10:20 AM, nightsoil said:

+Support

Gl man

Former RESEARCH Manager Zack Morden 
 FORMER SECURITY 2LT JFTO Zack Morden

Change is a good thing

On 5/20/2021 at 11:20 AM, nightsoil said:

+Support

Former: Medic Supervisor (Command), MTF Alpha-01 Engineer and Event Team

On 5/20/2021 at 7:20 AM, nightsoil said:

+Support

On 5/18/2021 at 8:05 AM, [GL] Bacon/Buck said:

+support 

good app.

Event could work.

Active.

Staff.

Fit for ET.

Good luck!

Current: [Event Team Member] [Research LR] [Nu7 PVT] [Small minge]
Former: [E11 2019 MSGT, 2021 PFC] [Nu7 RCT] [Security CPL] [Medical EXFM] [Maintenance Journeyman] [Moderator]

Accepted
We have reviewed your application, and have decided to accept you as an Event Team Trainee! Please contact a Senior Event Team Member to begin your training!

If you have any questions, or concerns, please feel free to shoot me a DM via Discord: Neo#2337!

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||