Septembers Ban Appeal- Denied

[BC] Mafia

Steam Name: septs

Ingame Name: September

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:82876868

Ban Length: Perma 

Admin that Banned you: Jimmy

Reason for Ban: Warning Limit

Dispute: my brother joined the mrp at first got more warning then he went on prp and started minging and getting warns day to day. I actually played on the server because i liked it and injoyed playing it. My brother was the only mingey person on this account and now that he's gone i feel like i should get a chance to get unbanned for his doing. He got most warnings about 2017-2018 when valkyrie still played.

-Support

I understand that it may have been because of your brother, but it is your responsibility since it is your account. Also you can't appeal warn limit bans.

| PD SGT FBI SSA State MSTRSGT SPRT SGT DOC SGT CO |

WYC CFO | Moderator

7 hours ago, Lime King said:

-Support
-sorry warn limit bans are not appealable and jimmy or another SMT will soon say the same and deny it and lock this post.
-Your account your responsibility sorry. 

Lime stated correctly

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

I'm just going to state this here. 

Your account your fault. I recommend you play on our other servers to try and gain some good reputations. 

Also to everyone here its technically appealable according ot our staff handbook but its SUPER unlikely. 

All punishments can be reduced, extended, or overruled at the discretion of Manager+.

still - support. 

• Gaminglight Love 1

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

13 hours ago, Lime King said:

-Support
-sorry warn limit bans are not appealable and jimmy or another SMT will soon say the same and deny it and lock this post.
-Your account your responsibility sorry. 

trumpo_signature.png