Brand's Starfighter Vice Marshall Application- Denied

Brand

Vice Marshall Poll  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Do I seem fit for the position of Vice Marshall?

• Yes. (Please State Why)
    • No. (Please State Why)

What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Brand / SF SL CSC SV Brand 1468

------------------------------------------

What Regiment are you applying for?

Starfighter Corps

Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to be Vice Marshall of the Starfighter Corps because for one, I love the branch and everyone within it, no doubt about it. Another reason I want to be Vice Marshall is because I want to be able to help everyone and help with the documents for Starfighters, (Update them, Make it look better, etc) and I want to be able to promote up to Officer so that way people that are qualified for the position may have a chance to be promoted. I also want to help bring the battalion even closer than before, there have been some fights and I want to help resolve those issues by being able to assist them and help them work it out, or just simply bring them up a channel in TS and let them chill out and calm down in private, one more reason is, I genuinely like helping people and being a Vice Marshall would be a great rank to have to do that as you know more than a some of the other people in the battalion and can give them a correct answer instead of them asking 10 people and getting a different answer every time.

How much game time do you have on the server?

I have 4 Weeks in the server as of right now.

What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a Commander/Vice Commander is to lead the battalion, they make sure everything is running smooth and all the members of the battalion are doing what is expected of them whether they are Enlisted, NCO, or Officer. They make sure roster is up to date which is crucial whenever deciding who can and cannot be promoted. They are in charge of most of the stuff that happens in the battalion, such as who can do what, who can be promoted to Officer, etc.

Why should we trust you to be a Vice Marshall? :

I can be trusted as a Vice Marshall as I am very dedicated to the Starfighter corps. I have worked hard in the past to get to where I am now, I didn't get Officer overnight. I am good friends with most if not all of the people in Starfighters, I'm confident that the people who I am closest to can agree that I can be a good Vice Marshall. I have zero strikes, and I plan on keeping it that way, I am friendly and trustworthy, I have always been friendly to new people in SF, and I have always been truthful. I understand that Vice Marshall is a new list of responsibilities but if it's for this branch, I'll do anything. Even if it is tedious work. I think that I have a altruistic personality and I believe that would be a major help in the event I become a Vice Marshall.

How often can you be Online? :

I can usually be online from 6-10pm EST on weekdays and basically all day on weekends. I do have exams which is why I can only get on so late. Once the school year ends I will be on basically all day everyday.

Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I have received one warning, (Inactive) For mic-spam when I first joined the server back in August.

Edited by BrandNewName_

Last Real Starfighter Marshall Brand

------------------------------------------------------------------------

High Five Tom Cruise GIF by Hollywood Suite

+Support 

Pros:

• Has been in SF for months.
  • Active for the most part
  • Has been helpful in Cobra Squad
  • Nice guy

Cons:

• Answer for the purpose of Vice Marshal is short and vague.
  • Sounds like you're bad-mouthing current leadership.
Edited by Nacho

Retired Starfighter Corps Marshall

nachobanner.png.b24b3503dd6306a5c8b7b990e2289b2e.png

-Support

-Not too active

-weak app

-whenever I ask to do a sim asks to just sit out, or go on another battalion  (You never want to do any sims as you say you hate them, but its bonding with the battalion.

-some parts are weak on your app

-Just came back not too long ago

Edited by QuickFlash727

On 5/14/2021 at 2:06 AM, Jaeger. said:

+Support
-Dedicated.
-Active.
-Nice person talk to.
-Good Application

- Support
-Doesn't have access to his PC Atm.

{{ ImperialRP -  Naval Vice Admiral - Chief Medical Overseer - }}