Priest Kings Vice Marshall Application- Denied

Priest King

Am I fit for Vice Marshall  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Vice Marshall

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : SF GC TDFB SV Priest King

2. What Regiment are you applying for?:  Imperial StarFighters.

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?: I want to become Vice Marshall because SF is the only battalion that I have really enjoyed and been welcomed into and want to better the battalion and improve on what past Marshals have done for this battalion. That being said I personally feel that I have a good sense of right and wrong and am able to lead other members of SF successfully. I am also well versed in how things on the server work and am able to help with peoples problems on the server. As well I feel that I am well respected and liked in SF and am able to assist others with their problems without needing others to be punished.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?: 2 Weeks.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?: The main purpose of having a commander in branch is to have someone that is able to improve everyone's experience in the battalion and the battalion itself. A commander is the one responsible for resolving issues within their battalion and keeping roster and documents up to date and easy to read. Furthermore, they are the ones that members ask about issues and personal disputes that they don't know how to resolve on their own and don't want to ruin their relationship with others in the battalion. Vice Marshalls are the ones that oversee Officers and NCO's and how they are doing with their duties.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : I feel that I should be trusted as Vice Marshall due to a few reasons that I think many others will agree with. In SF I have been trusted with many things such as the Tie Defender Program and being Vice Lead of Cobra Squadron. With being Vice Marshal I will be able to improve the battalion as a whole and improve others experience in the battalion overall. With being Vice Marshall I will be capable of helping my battalion in ways that I cant do as a GC.

7. How often can you be Online? : Now that I have fixed many of the issues with Steam and Garry's Mod I am able to be on every day for 4-7 hours.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : Yes 2 both are Report abuse and are due to me needing a whitelist and not being able to get one.

Additional note: Due to having issues with Steam I have been inactive for the past month and am not scared about questions about my activity so if you have any questions just message me on discord and I will gladly answer them.

https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/981369533

To anyone that is asking about activity please read the notes.

Edited by Priest King

Ex Flight Baron | Ex StarFighter Group Captain 

pope GIF

-Support

-Semi-Active

-You put in a LOA for your game not working for 1 week but never updated it.

-Short App

I wish you luck Priest King

Last Real Starfighter Marshall Brand

------------------------------------------------------------------------

High Five Tom Cruise GIF by Hollywood Suite

Just now, BrandNewName_ said:

-Support

-Semi-Active

-Short App

-Dont see you around much

-Dont do too many sims/promotions

-Rushed app, very short

-Great guy but has some improvement to make

+Support 

Pros:

• Is very capable of carrying out the tasks of a Vice Marshal if not the most capable. 
  • Was very active until your complications with GMOD and steam took effect.
  • Has leadership experience with previously being Cobra Squad Vice Lead and now Flight Baron of the Tie Defender Squadron.

Cons:

• N/A

Retired Starfighter Corps Marshall

nachobanner.png.b24b3503dd6306a5c8b7b990e2289b2e.png

+ support 

-He very dedicated and has worked really hard on some of are on side battalion tryout docs.

-He fit for position

-Good guy fun to be around 

Star Fighter / Group Captain 184150082_SFING.png.e11e060e5a2d79becf3c8ecbff31f164.png

+support

-I think Priest is very fit for the position of Vice Marshall.

-Priest has done many things to help SF in the past and I feel that as a Vice Marshall, he will continue to do so.

-Priest is a great leader and I believe that he will be a strong leader.

-Priest was the person who got me to join SF and has supported me throughout my whole journey in SF. Priest was the person to push me to become the rank that I am today and I would not be where I am without him.

40 minutes ago, BrandNewName_ said:

-Support

-Semi-Active

-Short App

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

On 5/14/2021 at 12:35 AM, BrandNewName_ said:

-Support

-Semi-Active

-Short App

{{ ImperialRP -  Naval Vice Admiral - Chief Medical Overseer - }}

{{ Divisions - Senior Administrator - Senior Game Master  }}