Nutz Daetar ban extentsion- Denied

GL Travis Sandman

Your In-game: Travis Sandman

The player's name in-game: Nutz Daetar (He did say that it wasn't his main account and said he would be back)

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:215333096

What did the player do: Mass RDM (admitted to it) Racism (adverted the N word a lot) NITRP and Alt Account as stated above

Evidence (REQUIRED): 0609DE379F24B3FBBD1D697EDFFFAD95DBD1364E

What do you believe should happen to the player: Ban Extentsion

Any extra information: Admitted to being on an alt account and said he would be back

Umbrella Corp Manager LVL 8 | Harry Duke CC Owner | US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Owner

7 hours ago, Phil said:

+support

should be extended to perma as well as his other if we find it

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

• Head Admin
13 hours ago, GL Travis Sandman said:

The player's name in-game: Nutz Daetar (He did say that it wasn't his main account and said he would be back)

What did the player do: Mass RDM (admitted to it) Racism (adverted the N word a lot) NITRP and Alt Account as stated above

Travis we need proof before we can ban someone for this please update your post with the proof of him saying that he was on a alt. Send me the proof of him saying the n-word over dm's.

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

6 hours ago, 07odyssey said:

+Support

If it was an alt account, it should be a perma ban

Agreed.

| PD SGT FBI SSA State MSTRSGT SPRT SGT DOC SGT CO |

WYC CFO | Moderator

6 hours ago, [GL] Mikey said:

Travis we need proof before we can ban someone for this please update your post with the proof of him saying that he was on a alt. Send me the proof of him saying the n-word over dm's.

I don't have video proof cuz i thought we couldn't record while on staff

Umbrella Corp Manager LVL 8 | Harry Duke CC Owner | US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Owner

Denied. Due to a lack of evidence, or for no rules or guidelines being broken by the staff and or player, no action will be taken against them.

With no evidence there is little i can do.Screenshots or recording clips would be best in this type of situation!