Quicky s vice Marshal app- Denied

QuickFlash727

Quicky s vice marshal app  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think I’m ready/deserve vice marshal?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : SF WCMDR SRW HTO Quicky 0072

2. What Regiment are you applying for? Imperial Starfighter Vice Marshal

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? 

I want to help the current command members, where I can.  I have been as active as I can and wish to improve activity , and I wish to help do sims, tryouts, and help with the roster update.  I wish to take everyone’s suggestions into consideration, and make everyone feel included.  I wish to make SF a better community, and overall a fun regiment for everyone who wants to give it a try.  I wish to help the newer people of the community, and help them learn, and do more on the server.  I wish to help the best I can, whether that is tryouts, trainings, sims, or docs/roster.  I have been active to the best of my ability, and wish to be able to help more than I can now.  I wish to help enlisted and NCO’s, feel more comfortable, and able to speak up and voice their ideas.  As everyone's opinion matters.  I wish to help NCO’s with their questions, help with their first sims, and make everyone have more fun.  I wish to bond more with our brother battalion naval, and do more passive rp to happen.  I wish to bond more with every battalion, with passive rp, and sims/trainings.  I wish to help encourage passive rp, as for refueling, fixing up ships, etc.   I ask everyone for suggestions, and always take them into consideration.  I try to never let anyones opinion go to waste, and always make sure everyone feels like their idea gets taken into account.  I have been HTO for sometime now, and a VL, and Lead.  I have learned how to adapt to changes and help everyone in the process.     As of now the command is stressed and I wish to do more then I can now.

4. How much game time do you have on the server? 6 weeks

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

A commander is there to help everyone's time in the regiment.  A commander is responsible to keep the documents up to date, and keep the roster up to date.  They are meant to help their branch in any way possible.  Help enlisted feel welcomed, and know what to do.  They are there to help NCO’s do their first sim’s, and tryouts.  Also to make sure their officers are doing their duty as they should be.  They need to make sure their branch is running smoothly, and CoC is being followed.  To make sure the right punishments are handed out when need be.  They are there to make decisions for their branch, and take suggestions from everyone who has one.  Bring things up with other command members of their regiment.  They need to make sure that all of command are on the same page.  If there is a problem or a suggestion, they need to make sure to work with everyone, and not jump to conclusions.  As the commander is the last goto in their branch.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : 

I have been playing on this server for over about a year, I have been active, and tried my best to help where I can.  I’ve been a shock MAJ, and am now a starfighter Wingcommander/COL.  I am also a senior moderator for gaminglight. I do believe I was somewhat a minge, but I have tried to improve, and put that in the past as I wish to continue being able to lead, and help.  Over time I have learned what to do, and what not to do.  I wish to help anyone as much as I can, as I have been a AHTO since the beginning of NCO, I learned a lot, and did more than officers at NCO.  I was also a Vice Lead at the beginning of officer, I climbed up, and earned some respect.  I wish to treat everyone how I would like to be treated.  As of now I am now a lead, and the HTO.      

7. How often can you be Online? : After school, and whenever I'm free.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : N/A

Edited by QuickFlash727
  • Heart-Eyes 1

-Support

Very short and weak application.

If you really want the position I recommend spending more time on your app.

Good Luck no hard feelings.

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

4 minutes ago, Don Jon said:

-Support

+Support

- Very kind person

- Helpful

-Support 

- What Don Jon said I agree with. other than that nothing else.

Ex Flight Baron | Ex StarFighter Group Captain 

pope GIF

+MASSIVE SUPPORT

Quicky has been in SF for a very long time, He's an amazing person and a amazing officer. There's a reason he has the only COL spot. In my opinion he has worked hard in SF and should be the next Vice Marshall
Good Luck Quicky!!!!

10 minutes ago, Don Jon said:

-Support

-Support

Quicky, you tried to force me to do a SIM, even when I said my parents are home and I can rarely spend time with them you tried to FORCE me to do it. You are also rarely online. Whenever you are online you don't even do anything. The most I ever see you do is host a Sentry tryout. Sorry but I do not think your fit for Vice Marshall.

Last Real Starfighter Marshall Brand

------------------------------------------------------------------------

High Five Tom Cruise GIF by Hollywood Suite

55 minutes ago, Azir said:

+MASSIVE SUPPORT

Quicky has been in SF for a very long time, He's an amazing person and a amazing officer. There's a reason he has the only COL spot. In my opinion he has worked hard in SF and should be the next Vice Marshall
Good Luck Quicky!!!!

spacer.png
  Ex. Admin | Ex. Gideon Hask

+Support 

Pros: 

• Been in SF for a long time.
  • Is familiar with SF and is the Head Training Officer.
  • Active.
  • Very nice and respectful.

Cons:

• Chooses not to use voice chat. Would make being a leader harder for you, in my opinion.

Good Luck!

Retired Starfighter Corps Marshall

nachobanner.png.b24b3503dd6306a5c8b7b990e2289b2e.png

12 hours ago, Nacho said:

+Support 

Pros: 

• Active.

Cons:

• Chooses not to use voice chat. Would make being a leader harder for you, in my opinion.

Good Luck!

Star Fighter / Group Captain 184150082_SFING.png.e11e060e5a2d79becf3c8ecbff31f164.png

On 5/14/2021 at 7:29 AM, Nacho said:

+Support 

Pros: 

• Active.

Cons:

Good Luck!

One of the best candidates for the rank of Vice-Marshal, Good luck.

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

On 5/14/2021 at 12:16 AM, Azir said:

+MASSIVE SUPPORT

Good Luck Quicky!!!!

|EX SF SFL CSVL Dead|
|EX Admin|
|EX Shock Commander Dead|

On 5/14/2021 at 2:29 AM, Nacho said:

+Support 

Pros: 

• Active.

Cons:

Good Luck!

{{ ImperialRP -  Naval Vice Admiral - Chief Medical Overseer - }}

{{ Divisions - Senior Administrator - Senior Game Master  }}