Duck's Forum Diplomat Application

MrPickle

Should I become a Forums Diplomat?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a Forums Diplomat?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name:

High Admiral Ducks

Steam Name:

[GL] Ducks

SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:177022830

What is your staff rank and the server you work in?

Senior Moderator | ImperialRP

How often are you online on the forums?

I am on the Forums at least Three to Four times per day looking at Applications and other things.

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat?

I believe that I should be qualified for the position inside the Forum Diplomats team because from my time being in Staff I have always been interested in joining this Division along with Support. Also I think that I am Qualified because I have been with this community for over 2 years almost. Throughout this time I have seen alot of Wonderful and Amazing people come and go and they have inspired me in my journey now. 

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to make a difficult decision?

I would consider myself to have Good judgement because, over the course of my stay on ImperialRP I have been in various Mid ranking to High Ranking positions and with getting there I had to deal with alot of Interesting Problems. Awhile ago while I was the "CEO" For a Specialty I had to deal with a Heavily mingy Officers inside a battalion. Although they were good friends of mine to prevent the Rest of the Battalion thinking it was OK to minge around and ruin the Reputation they had, I had to remove some of them and put some down a Few ranks. Possibly one of the most difficult situations I had to deal with as we were all very close to each other.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming in various topics due to getting banned from one of our servers?

If someone was spamming in various topics because he was banned from one of our Servers. I would firstly Kindly ask him to Stop one and one time only. If he complies I would direct him to the Ban appeal section for his specific server and give him directions on how to appeal his ban (If possible ) If he doesn't listen and continues to spam I would contact either the Head Forum Diplomat to issue a warning if it is applicable and if they are posting anything along the Lines of Racism, or an topic relating to Homophobia or anything disturbing I would DM a SMT Member in Discord or TeamSpeak.

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warning appeal?

Firstly I would give them 1 warning to stop Arguing in the Post and keep it to either + or - supports and tell them if they continue I will be forced to Lock the post. If the offenders continue to Argue I would Lock the post and then let the Head Diplomat know That I lock it and then wait for the SMT Member of that Server to decide weather it is Accepted or Denied.

Former: Darth Vader

Former: Super Administrator | Forum Diplomat | Support Advisor

6 hours ago, Beanbazzled said:

+Support

- Good forums activity

- Good app

- Very nice and respectful

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

7 hours ago, Beanbazzled said:

+Support

- Good forums activity

- Good app

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

On 5/11/2021 at 3:25 PM, Beanbazzled said:

+Support

- Good forums activity

- Good app

Drayton

Former DT ØSC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ― G.K. Chesterton

• Manager

Accepted

Please show up for tomorrow's Forum Diplomat Training at 3PM EST. If you cannot make it please contact me on Discord

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

• Nimo locked this topic