unban appeal for me- Denied

shitallovermytitties

shitallovermytitties

DA PENIS 

permanent

console

alt account 

i made a joke about my account being a second account because the first one got banned this was an inside joke to my friends because my friend got banned on the server. (I was streaming the game to my friends while in the sit) an admin later asked me to confirm if it was my second account i then clarified to him that is was a joke and explained it as i did here he then said that they were planning to ban me for it but if it was not the case that this was an alt account they said they wouldn't ban me and he said he would take care of it and just today i got banned for it the 2 days after the incident and it says i am banned permanently. So if you guys are able to unban that would be great as this is the only server i really play on thank you. 

-Support
Even if you were joking it gets tooken into serious matters

@Jimmy JamesYou were the one who banned him

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

-Support Im pretty sure I remember your other account 

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor