2 members have voted

1. 1. Am I fit for an officer position?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?

Tango 

What is your current rank?

SFC (Sergeant First Class)

How much time do you have on the server?

3 Days all together, but I've been on the server for several weeks now.

Why do you feel that you deserve the position of officer?

I believe I deserve the position of officer, as I have; experience, skills in leadership AND teamwork including the fact that I have not ONCE minged or trolled this server, battalion or any other troops. This position would assist me in the future journey of battalion additions, suggestions and rule enforcement.

Why do you feel you can be trusted to hold this position?

I believe I can be trusted to hold this position as I have no Behaviour records which would include demotions and Strikes, I have a clean criminal record if you want to say it like that.

I have no history of minging on a bad level, on this server or any trolling, I do have fun with fellow troops but nothing that goes over the line.

I would think someone who has gotten this far, should be trustworthy of a rank that is as important as the one I am applying for.

If chosen, what can you add to the battalion that other applicants can't?

If I were granted the position as an Officer I would add things other applicants cannot which would include a list of stated additions I can give:

More battalion Eases of access for meeting Example; a meeting log, so people can see what was spoken about in the meeting. 

This could include more Discipline, as well as training/ try outs having requirements as I believe some NCOs are skipping a lot of important information in try outs as well as steps to join shock, assuring we have quality and quantity.

I can also add the possibility of more sims and or events focused towards Shock, EJT and STF; creating a better experience for the battalion and its closer battalions.

How active can you be?

approximately 4 hours a day, I have school as of now.

hiRYocn.png

Edited by TangoBrit
I saw a huge gap in between two words now fixed.

Tango

"As a person, I dislike this"

+/-Support

Alrighty, so Tango you are a great person with a good heart. You know your experience and you can Roleplay very well. I do have seen you minge here and there but that is on an acceptable level. You can create multiple personality's which looks cool and you can Roleplay in variety of ways of roleplay. I have also seen you lead and give orders sometimes and you can do it. You follow what is asked of you and now it is time to reverse. There are also negative things. Your activity is a bit short. You have Purge NCO, Shock NCO, and Royal Guard Cadet jobs. You have played 40 hours in the past 2 weeks. If all of those hours are in shock then I would say you don't lack activity. That as well goes for your dedication. You lack the dedication to play all shock out. I understand you have Purge NCO and Royal Cadet roles but not gone lie you can put more into Shock as we can use active Officer's. I can as well imagine if you get the role you would be more active on the job. But no guarantees. Proof yourself worthy. If I see you more active on the shock job and you get noticed well I will change my set of mind.

In short:
Pros:
- Leadership
- Experience
- Roleplay Experience
- Overall a relaxed guy

Cons:
- Activity (40 hours in past 2 weeks: https://gyazo.com/a3758922aed211c026a89ce24c535dc9)
- Dedication
- Tiny mingyness (Not serious in his roleplay)

Best of luck!

Note:
This is from my perspective.
If I hear / see different things from you. I will change it.

~ HighWorks | Shock VCMDR HighWorks 5125
"Choo Choo Motherfucker"

-Support

- Advertised Application in Teamspeak, Talking about it ect.

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

1 hour ago, Kieran ♡ said:

-Support

- Advertised Application in Teamspeak, Talking about it ect.

I'm sorry for advertising my application. I was so hyped about it and got me carried away. Won't happen again!

Tango

"As a person, I dislike this"

• Adam. locked this topic