Chombos

Should I be ET?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Sullivan

SteamID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:123456789) : STEAM_0:1:153364199

What is your ULX Rank?(Donator/Staff): (Gold/Mod)

What is your time played on the SCPRP server?: 3 weeks

What is your RP Rank (MTF,SEC,CI, Etc)?: CI RnD RAV, CI SFC

What is your timezone?: EST

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 8

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): I used to be a SR Gamemaster on Imperial RP.

How Active are you? (1/10): 9

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers.Put the date/reason/server, then explain each one.): 2 from July and June of 2019. NLR and Micspam

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I have been part of the GamingLight community for about 2 years now. I joined in late June of 2019 and its been a while since I was part of an event team. I want to come back and make a new name for myself and just have fun with events. I came back to Gaminglight and for the past few weeks, I have seen only few events per week. I want to induce a new fun aspect to SCPRP, and with my previous experience with GameMaster , I will 100% will be able to do so. I have had a lot of time to think about this and this is probably for the best as I've wanted to become Event Team for a while, ever since I rejoined. I think if I do get Event Team, I will be able to change the activity and overall production of events on SCPRP. I believe that it is possible for me to do this and if Einstein Once said "Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value". 

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): Mhm, best I can think of is an event revolving around an scp either being brought to the foundation or transferred. The SCP  I would choose in this scenario would be a Euclid class SCP, following numbers 205. The event will be portrayed with a Foundation Member from the other Site, and he would explain the scp and how it works. The SCP would then be brought to the attention of research and be tested on for the time being. There should also be another staff member playing as the scp with in this case 2 other staff members as the shadow figures produced by SCP 205.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes of course.

What is your favorite SCP? Why?: My favorite scp is SCP 079. I really like this scp because the general idea of it is very nice. I like its lore and its generally a cool scp. I also like how this scp caused the famous SCP containment breach with Dr Maynard and honestly it seems really cool. This scp expresses the imagination in the whole community and honestly, I can respect that.

Edited by Chombos

Former  E11/R&D Senior Command | Former IMP RP HCMD | Donator | "when you're drunk as fuck, you feel no pain" - Yohan 2022 |

+Support
-I've seen you on the server a few times so I trust you
-Part of staff team
-Good app
-Trusted

Maintenance Expert ll Ex. Foremen ll Ex. EFM ll Ex. Senior Technician ll Ex. RRH Engineer Squad Leader Golf 1 ll One of the Greatest minges ll  I'M NOT A RANG SIMP Troll face  ll Ex. Umbrella Corporation CMDR

21 hours ago, GL Nerd said:

+Support
-I've seen you on the server a few times so I trust you
-Part of staff team
-Good app
-Trusted

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

+Support

-Cool guy know him in CI

-Part of staff team so i trust him

-Event idea is decent but try not to make event only 1 branch sided.

-Besides the event it's a good App.

EX Head Of Staff SCP-RP | CI will forever be in my heart. 1/15/21 - 8/1/22 (CI CMDR Cosmic ITLY)

Accepted 

Please talk to an Senior Event Team+ to recieve your training.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector