Date and Time This Incident Occurred: 5/5/2021 around 9am Est

What did the player do: MetaGame

Evidence (required): 

Part 1 - 

Part 2 - 

screenshot saying soul called me out after he died - 

soul.png.70371d944e3e385602673a3ef51dc2f7.png

soul getting rekt - https://medal.tv/clips/51524721/d1337Q05M2LG

thermals being called for diddly wack poop - https://medal.tv/clips/51524888/d1337YPxrNJg

hex clearly metagaminghttps://medal.tv/clips/51526343/d1337eCcpaoz

-- omalley joining in with them to call me out and lie to me..

What do you believe should happen to the player: Do as you please with them, I'm looking for maximum punishment.

Any extra information: its sad how the moderator took their sides and warned me for 2 things, and kept hitting me with nonsense and I was freaking out and had no time to speak my part. I had no time to show my side of the story whilst the mod believed them. 

The Senior Moderator dealt with everything perfectly.

spacer.png

14 minutes ago, Cerkai said:

Lmaoooo.

My honest point of view is +/-.

From this clip right here raised suspicion cause clearly he claimed “966” even though there’s no actual reason to call that out. Some may argue that he heard footsteps but you have to keep in mind that he had someone with him. So using that as an excuse to call out thermals isn’t acceptable unless he was by himself and actually heard footsteps.

For the other issues I’m unclear for however I would want a command member to talk to their enlisted about thermals rules. If any punishment were to be given, I would personally either give them a verbal as minimum - a strike based on rank. 

15 minutes ago, Cerkai said:

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

8 minutes ago, eeyore0137 said:

I can see some thing next to him 2 levls souls levl 50 and a levl 77 I dont now if that was a pathfinder or 966

thermals were called 5 minutes later via (bumping into something)

spacer.png

Im kind of +/- on this one.

40 minutes ago, Cerkai said:

Right here I see a level 77 right before you shot soul. It could have been the PF or 966, but in the clip you have no resistance (as if you hit something cloaked) so it looks a lot like metagame.

44 minutes ago, Cerkai said:

Hex clearly hunted you and watched for your level number. That one is metagame. 

And as for Omally, I will speak with him later and try to find out a bit more.

As for now, this will change to a + or - depending what else is said.

SCP-RP: G.O.C MAJ | Alpha-1 SGT 'Rose' | Strike Team Hammer 'Goose'Event Team Member     

Retired: E11 LTCOL Omi9 MAJ Nu7 LTCOL OH3 | Senior Mod | Event Team Member

I’m going to +Support this one for Hex in particular.

Ive personally seen Hex cause previous issues/arguments in OOC in the past, several of which were in regard to thermals. Evidence does point towards meta-game as well, even if it’s not perfect.

Not sure you should try and nail this all in one report. I’d make 1 post per player

Edited by NeoID

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

11 minutes ago, NeoID said:

Ive personally seen Hex cause previous issues/arguments in OOC in the past, several of which were in regard to thermals. Evidence does point towards meta-game as well, even if it’s not perfect.

Not sure you should try and nail this all in one report. I’d make 1 post per player

Especially the last part

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

52 minutes ago, Skela said:
1 hour ago, Cerkai said:

Lmaoooo.

My honest point of view is +/-.

From this clip right here raised suspicion cause clearly he claimed “966” even though there’s no actual reason to call that out. Some may argue that he heard footsteps but you have to keep in mind that he had someone with him. So using that as an excuse to call out thermals isn’t acceptable unless he was by himself and actually heard footsteps.

For the other issues I’m unclear for however I would want a command member to talk to their enlisted about thermals rules. If any punishment were to be given, I would personally either give them a verbal as minimum - a strike based on rank. 

1 hour ago, Cerkai said:

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

41 minutes ago, NeoID said:

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

2 hours ago, NeoID said:

clearly metagaming as seen

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

+ / SUPPORT on soul - as southpaw said, you can see a lvl 77 next to soul which could have been a pathfinder. Later in part 1 of the video you can see in your tab menu a pathfinder is online. The only thing I don't understand is if it was a pathfinder next to soul,  why were thermals not called right after after you killed soul.

+ SUPPORT on hex

Also teach me how to bunny hop

please.

After reviewing all the videos and evidence carefully. This is clearly metagame. There is no way he could of known you were there. I will be issuing a warning for Hex only as the parties involved were limited on what information they had to work with.