Nu7 WO Application - J0LT

J0LT

Your name on the roster: J0LT

Your current rank (SGT+ is required to apply): SSGT

You understand if we accept this you will have a 2 Week evaluation period where we will judge your activity and watch you closely? This should never be no: Yes

Do you have any warns on SCP-RP? If so, please say when they were, and why. You can check warns with !warns: Yes, a lot of them are old, but my most recent warn is for FailRP (blanket adverting thermals) and toxicity in OOC, I have learned since then and have avoided toxicity on this server (shown at bottom)

Questions

Why should we trust you as a Command Member? (100+ Words): I am currently a trusted command member in CI, and have lots of experience in dealing with an officer's duty, whether it be removing mass amounts of people, helping new members of the branch with how things work, and just getting along with other people. I have put all of my efforts towards branch relations and improving the experience everyone has on the server. I am very good with people whether they are in my branch or not, and have done a lot of work to help people get along within a branch. Furthermore, I am hardworking and willing to do tedious work so that others won't have to, I understand that being an officer is hard and will help with all I can to make it easier for everyone else that has more work than I would. 

Why do you believe you deserve this position, and why do you want it? (125+ words): I deserve this position because I will work my hardest to further the branch and keep the enlisted in the branch happy. I am always willing to put work into a branch and will always be ready to help someone that is new. As a current CI officer, I will be able to give opinions on how changes will affect both branches, and can give an input to both sides with a perspective from either branch. I would like to be an officer because I believe I could also help tremendously with branch relations by being an officer in 2 branches, and will work my hardest to make sure there is no opposition and that everyone can agree that our decisions are going to work. I would also like to pass down my experience on the server to people who may not have it, for things like how to talk to someone tactfully, how to do something gameplay wise, or just showing them how things work so they can understand better. 

Why do you feel that you are the best option for the rank you are applying for? (50+ Words): I am the best option because I will always be loyal to the branch and the people above me, I can respect people's opinions and will be direct with people if I think they are doing something wrong. I can get used to new things very fast and have a ton of experience with guiding people and teaching them new things as I learn them as well.

Scenarios

You've organized squads for the people on at the time. You notice that a PFC is disrespecting others, in an extremely frustrated tone. What actions do you take?: I would tell him he needs to calm down, and then separate him from the people he is mad at and put him with me so we can talk. I would then try to ask him if anything happened between him and the people he was yelling at, if they did something I would try to get both sides of the story, if not I would advise them to either steer clear of working with them for a bit or for them to step away and have a quick breather to calm down and think things through, if it happens again I would assure that neither are doing anything to each other, and if it isn't anything between the people I would strike the frustrated one for diss (if there was any diss) and tell them to flag off for a bit, so they can cool off. If it becomes a serious recurring problem then more disciplinary actions would be done.

You have a problem with someone in the branch, whether it be they are causing issues or are not listening to you. They have not done this or have been warned about this before. In your opinion, what would you do in this situation?:I would try to ask them if they have any problems with how I do my work and if there's anything they think I can do better. If they do have a problem I would try to talk to them about what I could do to better myself and work towards that, and if not I will try to see if anyone else has a problem with how I do things, just in case it is something everyone sees in what I do. If that is still a no, I would try either to work with them and their style, or would try to steer a little clear of them if it's something they don't like about me.

Screenshot 2021-05-01 113749.png

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

+ Support for the most part

+ Active member
+ Member of CI Senior Command
+ Good app
+ Skilled

- Only really bad part is the warns, but most of them are old
Good luck

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

1 hour ago, Toasterr said:

Major +Support 😎

-Command experience
-Fit for the job

-Chill person 😎

1 hour ago, Guinea Pig said:

+ Support for the most part

+ Active member
+ Member of CI Senior Command
+ Good app
+ Skilled

- Only really bad part is the warns, but most of them are old
Good luck

Also I just realized you advertised in Nu-7 General 😕
nvm he deleted it lol

Edited by Echo Romeo

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

7 minutes ago, Echo Romeo said:

Also I just realized you advertised in Nu-7 General 😕

HE ASKED ME TO WTF

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

Just now, Benslaki_II said:

HE ASKED ME TO WTF

PM IT TO HIM SIR OMG

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

21 hours ago, Toasterr said:

Major +Support 😎

-Command experience
-Fit for the job

-Chill person 😎

Kinda sus tho 😳

Just a FRENCH BOY that love to watch anime and eat cookies

RETIRED Nu7 DHFE MAJ | HSU S8 RRH Guardian Alpha 5 Moderator 

Current: Medical Supervisor/ECM/DHFTO                       

• Bread locked this topic