Squares Security Blacklist appeal

Orca

Steam Name:  [GL] Square

Ingame Name: Square (Old name: meme)

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:526569795

Job Blacklisted From: Security Branch

Reason for the Job Blacklist:    Making light of the George floid incident 

Dispute: Its been about half a year now 6 months since this happened and I  want to come back to the security branch. I have been around different GL severs and since then I haven't gotten any warns and no bans. I gotten older and I also gotten better at controlling what I do and I think I can come back to security branch better that before. While I know what I did wrong and I know that doing that was not the best or greatest idea I've gotten in my life I think I can build from what happened then can come back to the Security branch.

Gensec: I have been SM 7 times/ i was Head Sniper

+support

he played on imperial and was never seen as mingey

he is a 2LT (officer / Low command for SCP-RP)

I say he earned his way back into GENSEC

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

technically this needs to be brought to GENSEC high command, and not ban appeals

(but it will probably be redirected soon).

as for the blacklist, ill trust what bacon says about you. honestly the entire thing just seems like a stupid mistake 

+support

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

Appealed!

It's been six months, I feel you've changed, as well as obtaining a rank from another server.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif