Southpaws RRH Guardian Application

Southpaw

In Game Name: Southpaw

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:183974422

Squadron you are Applying for: Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held: E11 1LT, CI PVT

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard: Any that need protection

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof): 1, its old but its the only warn I have.

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: Well for starters, the new rework caught my attention to join again. I was OH3 back when it was the O5 staff team and not just Alpha-1. Another thing is that I have a good long-range combat skill that I could bring to RRH. I also think that I have a decent combat skill in general that I could use to protect SA. (Small thing to note, I have a okay skill with shotguns, but I do end up killing someone in front of me at times.) There are another few things I could bring to RRH. I have been in every single branch and know how they work. While I have not gotten command in most of these, I have been command in all of the MTF branches and have experience with the containment of the site. 

Ranks I have been (so far in MTF): E11 1LT, Omicron-9 MAJ. Another branch was Nu-7, which I would say I was a Major in. I was promoted to LTCOL in Nu-7, but I transfered into E11 after a "incident". No more detail needed.

Why should we accept you: I think you should accept me because I have many skills that I could bring to RRH. While my close-range combat is not the best, I am great at long-range combat with any rifle given to me. I am trusted among my peirs and have good experience with protection of higher ups. Yes, I do have some moments that I cant even figure out how to shoot straight, but I have the experience needed to get back on my feet. Another thing to note is I have been in every special forces besides E4. Some other things are my ability to protect, quick reactions, and patience. I have been improving and learning as I go and am ready for another step forward.

image.png.8da10df3467d9ec7a21f436f5238c271.png

SCP-RP: G.O.C MAJ | Alpha-1 SGT 'Rose' | Strike Team Hammer 'Goose'Event Team Member     

Retired: E11 LTCOL Omi9 MAJ Nu7 LTCOL OH3 | Senior Mod | Event Team Member

+ Support 

- Nice person

- Leadership experience

- SF experience Nu-7 HSU, Om9 EXP, and E-11 Coldsilver

- Former OH-7 I think 

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

8 hours ago, Guinea Pig said:

+ Support 

- Nice person

- Leadership experience

- Former OH-7 I think 

-MTF A1 Guardian Alpha 5

Just a FRENCH BOY that love to watch anime and eat cookies

RETIRED Nu7 DHFE MAJ | HSU S8 RRH Guardian Alpha 5 Moderator 

Current: Medical Supervisor/ECM/DHFTO                       

20 hours ago, Guinea Pig said:

+ Support 

- Nice person

- Leadership experience

- Former OH-7 I think 

~ RRH Engineer Alpha 3

Current (RP) ranks: SHGO Lore Senior Guard || Pyke Captain || Moderator

Former (RP) ranks: SCP:RP Senior Admin || Support || MTF E11 CPT / Head ranger || Maintenance Expert || RRH Engineer Alpha 3 || Shadow Guard VI || 
CC's: The sniper || Security Officers || MTF Sigma 66('Sixteen Tons') Trooper || 

-Dano

On 4/26/2021 at 1:00 PM, Guinea Pig said:

+ Support 

- Nice person

- Leadership experience

- Former OH-7 I think 

Research Administrator | R.A.U. Commissioner | External Agent 3 "Oyasumi"

image.png.ef2fbf407892c884509d5e5c10e6fc2c.png

On 4/27/2021 at 7:01 PM, [GL] itsalex7676 said:

+ support! 
- A Very nice person.
- Very responsible.
- SF experience Nu-7 HSU, E-11 D4, Etc.

- All my encounters with him are positive!

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

On 4/26/2021 at 6:00 PM, Guinea Pig said:

+ Support 

- Nice person

- Leadership experience

- Former OH-7 I think 

O5 Overseer Council | The Cowboy

• 4 weeks later...

rsz_alpha1.png.a8bb2e6ef7e221bcc7d6cdad941a671d.png

ACCEPTED

Congratulations, this application into the Red Right Hand program has been accepted. Please speak to O5-5 'The Treasurer' to receive initial training into the Red Right Hand program.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Star locked this topic