• No.

In-game name:

AT4 / Hades

SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:136626662

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP:

1SGT in DT

Have you donated to the server?:

I have donated for both Dark Rank and Custom Job.

Have you been banned on any GL server before?:

Nope, I haven’t been banned.

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?:

No warnings have been given.

How much time do you have on the server?:

Joined March 12th, 2021.

How well do you know the LORE? Explain:

I’ve watched the following movies-

Star Wars Movies  I - IX

SW: Phantom Menace
SW: Clone Wars
SW: Revenge of the Sith
SW: Rogue One
SW: A Solo Story
SW: New Hope
SW: Empire Strikes Back
SW: Return of the Jedi

SW: Force Awakens
SW: Last Jedi
SW: Rise of Skywalker

Star Wars Shows

SW: Clone Wars 1 - 7
SW: Rebels 1 - 4
SW: Mandalorian

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?:

I’ve been roughly playing Gmod for about two and half years and have been on several servers as Staff and Game Masters. It’s just a branch of a Server that I enjo and put my time into making detailed or laid back events for a Server. Even using this tool to create SIMs for people when the time is down time on the server. As well, during Tryouts for certain battalions can set Health, Armor, and Weapons. But, it will also just pass the time while on the server to make some interesting moments.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?:

Why is this a good question? I've experience in creating On-Map Events and Off-Map Events for different servers, where my old experience from Game Master could make it useful. At times on late night moments for the server. Provide SIMs that are fun and simple, Passive Event which provide some simple rp for the battalions. Even during other GMs events, I would offer my assistance on setting HP or Spawners for them so it could go smoother.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?:

Yes, I’ve experience with the ULX Commands for Staff/Gmod.

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?:

Yes, I have been experienced with being a previous GM on other Servers and how they Function as a group and CoC.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: 

[On-Ship Event]

Two Face Liar

This event starts off with a Supply-Ship returning back from a village outpost, thus one of these men are actually a turn coat for the Rebellion. So, as they land to retrieve more supply run items. The turn coat would place a tracking module on board the ISD, causing a faint ping single to be sent back to the rebels. After they hyper space away or remain in the same area, the turncoat should make his way to EC.

Where if he is successful, turning off the Engines Power and Shields, causing the Rebellion to have the upper hand- if captured Naval Special Forces ( IF and or DT ) can interrogate.

While Army Forces and Engineering RP could be taking place, a few drop pods and damage to the interior of the ship where the invaders try to take over.

[Off-Ship Event]

War on the Doorstep

This plays off from the On-Ship Event, where the IF or DT got the information or from the Lamba shuttle carrying the supplies had the flight log recorded. The ISD is deployed to route out these people and any information regarding the Rebel Cell. While the IF and DT are setting up information hacks and getting data. The Army will have to defend off the village/town or area provided from the Insurgents within. Even a counter attacking force could be pushing from the North and South.

After a successful transfer of data and pushing back the counter attack, the Army and Naval would have to push back to their landing sight until the ISDs come to their aid. This would use a Orbital Bombardment of the City to teach the rebels a lesson.

Any information gathered or not- would play into another event played in the future for the ISD and her mighty crew. 

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example):

!give ^ rw_sw_e11d
!give @ rw_sw_e11d
!give (name) rw_sw_e11d

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example):

!model ^ models/player/hydro/roger/swbf_rebel_soldiermagma_roger/swbf_rebel_soldiermagma_roger.mdl
!model @ models/player/hydro/roger/swbf_rebel_soldiermagma_roger/swbf_rebel_soldiermagma_roger.mdl
!model (name)models/player/hydro/roger/swbf_rebel_soldiermagma_roger/swbf_rebel_soldiermagma_roger.mdl

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?:

Yes, I have read the GM Guidelines.

Imperial Commando Ghost l Omega Squad Darman Skirata
Shadow Guard Hades l ST VCMDR Ghost l Gideon Hask IF2
Havoc Captain Ghost l DT MAJ II5 & L21 l Naval Commodore Dunn

+SUPPORT
Good App
Good Ideas
Active
Defiantly Knows His Lore!

Good Luck!

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired

On 4/25/2021 at 3:11 PM, jensonbarnes said:

+SUPPORT
Good App
Good Ideas
Active

Good Luck!

| 501st Vice Commander 5031 |

| Trial Gamemaster  |

Ex: MO Commander | | Squad Lead High Rise | Moderator

season 1 defenders of peace GIF by Star Wars

+SUPPORT
Good App
Good Ideas
Active

Good Luck!

〖   ImperialRP  〗
{ Ex. Battalions } Ex. Purge Vice Commander |Ex. Naval SSO LT
{ Staff } Ex. PRP Admin | Ex. IMRP Senior Moderator | Ex. PRP Event Team Member
 giphy.gif

+SUPPORT
Good App
Good Ideas
Active

Good Luck!

{{ ImperialRP -  Naval Vice Admiral - Chief Medical Overseer - }}

{{ Divisions - Senior Administrator - Senior Game Master  }}

ACCEPTED

Congratulations! Come speak to a Gamemaster V+ in TeamSpeak to receive GM training!

Retired General | Resigned Assistant Head-Gamemaster & ImperialRP Super Admin 

GM of the month February 2021 / Staff of the month March 2021