i kill furries Ban Appeal Again

?Husky?

Steam Name: i kill furries

Ingame Name: i kill furries

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:147780586

Job Blacklisted From: CI Infiltrator

Reason for the Job Blacklist: Not sure

Dispute: I just made a post about being blacklisted from SCP-343, and I come to find out that I was also blacklisted from CI Infiltrator, I again don't know why I was blacklisted from it and I am sorry for whatever I did, but It won't happen again. I'll make sure to go over the rules. Thank you

I dont see anything pertaining to infil exactly, but based on warnings it seems you were tranqing people, which is a big nono

ill remain neutral on this one as well until further opinions are given

+/- Support until further notice

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

yeah

with more insight from what rookie said I dont feel you should be unblacklisted yet

if like you said it was a while ago, show that you deserve it and have changed for the better

-Support

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

From what I can see: 

You were warned on 02/03/2019, 10:42:51 for the reason: "Tranqing a Human".  Taking that into consideration, along with the fact that I haven't really seen your improvement in-game, I will say:

-Support

Put in some activity on the server, get to know other community members and we'll see next time. 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

+Support.

Most recent warn is over 8 months old, and the warn this blacklist pertains to is over 2 years old.
I see no reason to keep the blacklists for so long.

Edited by Phillers

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

2 minutes ago, Phillers said:

+Support.

Most recent warn is over 8 months old, and the warn this blacklist pertains to is over 2 years old.
I see no reason to keep the blacklists for so long.

Current:           Retired
Ex:                    CI PD || CI RnD SR BIO IOI || SCP-RP Event Team || E11 Major || Administrator

12 hours ago, Rektify said:

From what I can see: 

You were warned on 02/03/2019, 10:42:51 for the reason: "Tranqing a Human".  Taking that into consideration, along with the fact that I haven't really seen your improvement in-game, I will say:

-Support

Put in some activity on the server, get to know other community members and we'll see next time.