2 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Battalion/Jobs targeted: N/A

Link to current models that are requested to be replaced (if replacing): N/A

- Content size: N/A

Link to new models: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1811368275

- Content size: 24 mb

How would this benefit the server (will it help battalion/server activity and how?): I believe it will help server activity to add a new addition to our server and add more creativity and options for new events and simulations!

If the new pack is larger in size, do you believe the benefits exceeds the risk of adding more content to the server (risking loading times and possible performance) and why?: I don't think that this pack size is that hefty for a pack this good. It is well worth it because we are adding more options for our server to use for events/simulations. I don't think that this change would make a big enough difference to change the performance of our server because our new map is even more optimized for things like this anyway! It also comes with body groups to be able to customize your Ewok for your event as well and it doesn't need to be scaled at all since it is already placed at the correct size which is amazing!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you want to see?: I would like to see Ewok spears to be added to our server to match the models coming with this suggestion.

Why should we add it?: So we can have more choices of weaponry for events and simulations. 

What are the advantages of having this?: We would have more options to work with and would be loads of fun to use for Simulations and it's only 2 mb and wouldn't change the performance of our server. Although the only disadvantage is that you would have to buff the damage once implemented because currently it is really weak. I recommend around 300 or 400 since it is meant for event characters and is also melee but also throwable. The second pack is also needed as well because without it the main pack in unusable but it is still worth it to get both. Yes the other pack that is required is quite hefty at a 95 mb pack but i'm sure a little bit of extracting should do the trick to cut some mb off.

Who is it mainly for?: Mainly for Ewok events but honestly anyone would be able to use them for Simulations or any other type of events involving these spears. 

Links to any content: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1931913260&searchtext=ewok https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=1825542758 (2 Links)

Also who wouldn't love obliterating little Teddy bears?!

Fun fact, I don't actually like Gum.

16 hours ago, robertomanjini said:

+support

would help Game masters with ideas to do events and i see no harm

Would work well with the new endor planet! 

| 501st Vice Commander 5031 |

| Trial Gamemaster  |

Ex: MO Commander | | Squad Lead High Rise | Moderator

season 1 defenders of peace GIF by Star Wars

On 4/26/2021 at 12:06 PM, robertomanjini said:

+support

would help Game masters with ideas to do events and i see no harm

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

• Manager

DENIED

Unfortunately, we do not feel that this suggestion is suitable for implementation. Please wait at least 2 Weeks before suggesting this again.

However, we do appreciate your attitude towards trying to help us improve, please feel free to show us some more ideas!

*SMT reserves the right to reverse this decision at any time, even after the suggested contents addition to the server*